Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound from right rear wheel + heater

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:56 # 1
qEccE
I thought I heard it before, but there is an interesting sound that I have noticed completely tonight, it feels like something is rubbing, it does not matter when the car is driving, it does not matter in idle or in gear.

KALORİFER: When I opened the boiler a few days ago, a very exaggerated and interesting engine sound started to come, but it did not improve. At first, there was a very exaggerated sound. Or who lived before

thank you in advance ..
08.05.2020 14:56 # 2
yaramasyaramas
Sister had the same heating shortage in 206 of my friend. As it passed over the large piece of paper, it got stuck under the car to the heating engine. Every time you open the heating system, the propellers drive the paper, so the tractor sound you are talking about sounds. If you look under the car and remove whatever is jammed (paper-sachet-nylon etc.), your problem will be over.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 3
Guests
the same sound was coming from me, the rot head came out, occasionally rubbing against the wheel and the fender, but until I found it, I went to 3 masters, the last rot found the balancer ohaaa abii said the rot head came out :)
08.05.2020 14:56 # 4
dbmaster
high from ball

08.05.2020 14:56 # 5
qEccE
@yaramasyaramas, thanks, I will try to look at it tomorrow, I hope it is such a simple thing.
@LANOPE and @dbmaster thank you for your help but we solved the problem half an hour ago :) we removed the wheel cover so that something like a cover in the middle of the wheel is happening or it is making an interesting sound between the cover that came out and the wheel
08.05.2020 14:56 # 6
dbmaster
It is nice to solve the problem, it is more simple than we thought.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 7
qEccE
I am glad for you either without going to industry without any effort :) thanks
08.05.2020 14:56 # 8
qEccE
friends today i stopped by the ironbek peugeot service in ankara
a friend looked there said that the pollen filter was rubbing on the heating engine, that it should change, the price of the filter was 35 TL with 25 changes
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”