Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound from Pressure to Clutch

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:32 # 1
emincihan
Hello friends. I solved the problem, but I opened this title for those who have the same problem or those who will experience it. I hope someone's done. & Nbsp;

The problem started with abnormal noises coming to the clutch pressure. The sound was revealed when the clutch was pressed, the sound was cut when pulled from the clutch. & nbsp; It continued like this for a week. In the second week the volume of the voice increased a little more. When I pressed the clutch to change gears while driving, a "vınnnnn" sound started to accompany this first sound. All three of them started to make an abnormal noise even while the vehicle was running at idle. When I pressed the clutch, people near me were looking at the vehicle, so the sound reached such an abnormal level. Your voice started to change in shape, as if a rotating propeller was rubbing somewhere. After three weeks, I took the vehicle to the mechanic. The ball in the press and lining kit, I do not know the name, it is completely dispersed. The printing pad has also reached the end of its life. It was already evident from the vehicle's traction, vibration and fuel consumption. After the press brake pad and that ball changed, the whole problem of the vehicle was solved. At the moment, the clutch seems as if it is not under my foot, and the traction has improved as well. & Nbsp;

Good forum for everyone. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:32 # 2
BGR_LLC
Hello, I am using X-line 2004. I had the same problem in 105 thousand km. After the sound becomes clear, we should not go too far. It begins to distribute the bearings ordinary.

What time was the km when you experienced this problem.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 3
emincihan
Hello there. My vehicle is 142 thousand. After starting the problem, I used about 400-500 km or so in 3 weeks. In fact, my intention was to bring the mechanic as soon as the sound increased, but I had to use it in this way because I couldn't find any time. As you said, you should definitely not use it in this way. Because when the mechanic arrived at him, the car breathed the ball and broke the ball at that very moment. I was lucky but not always so lucky.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”