Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound from Peugeot Belts

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:54 # 1
Mmetinin
Friends, today I went to 70 villages out of town.

I entered the Vodafone dealer, got out and started my car.

It sounded like something was rubbing as if it were cracking. I said I was wearing a bottle or something under the car. I did not care 3 I came to my house 4 km away. The sound was still going on as if it had increased.

I opened the bonnet and looked, and there is sound coming from the straps on the side of the brain, that is, on the right side of the vehicle.

But I could not see the rupture etc, it turns out very normal, but it sounds badly crackling.

We left it so I couldn't take it in the industry because it was evening hours.

1 hour later, I got off and looked again, I started the car to see how it was, and those belts were not turning and the sound was increased. I just got hit.

What happened to where we stopped?

It has been a year since I bought the vehicle, I hadn't looked at the belts, but I had the other maintenance done.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 2
peugeotefe
It is necessary to look at the set due to malfunction timing set, circulation, crank pulley, steering pump.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 3
samet206
You can not see if you look at the triger belt, if you see a sound coming from the belt you see, it is V-belt and it may be a problem if it does not cause much expense. .
08.05.2020 18:54 # 4
ibanez_022
What if the vehicle is, under the cover next to the timing brain, 106-206s if the trigerse valves sheared, there is a problem .. get well ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”