Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound from Peugeot 207 z rot

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
22.08.2022 23:51 # 1
Ahmet34
Hello friends, when I turned the steering wheel from the front of the vehicle to the right and left, there was a squeaking sound on a small bump, I took it to the master, he said that it came from the z-rot in the direction of control and he changed it, then I bought the vehicle and after using it for a while, the sound started to come while the vehicle was going straight and the noises got louder. Is it a problem with the assembly or different? I'm going to take the car again for a fault, I would be happy if you give information..
25.08.2022 15:45 # 2
ByYlmzZz
Is the damper itself checked? In addition, this and similar sound is also made by the upper shock absorber wedges. I also have the same error. you find a person to sit on the steering wheel, you hold the spring of the vehicle with your hand. When the person at the steering wheel starts to turn the steering wheel, if there is a vibration in the spring, the upper block should change. Although it does not provide a clear problem diagnosis, we can say that the upper wedge is high.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”