Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound from Peugeot 206 transmission (VIDEOL) - CO

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:58 # 1
yelegen
Hello friends,

I have a 2003 automatic transmission vehicle. There is a sound when the vehicle is at D, 2, 3 positions while stationary. In other locations, there is no problem. This sound does not occur when going. When this sounds, the shift knob also flickers. I would be very happy if you have encountered this kind of problem before or if you inform me if there is a service or a master in Istanbul European side that will help me in this regard.

I'm waiting for your help.

Link to the video: http://youtu.be/Zfq-q9Y26Y4
the vest 2015-01-20 23:22:17
08.05.2020 18:58 # 2
Sertan
Yes, it is not as intense as I have in me. I am a follower of the subject.
08.05.2020 18:58 # 3
esisneli
Unfortunately I have the same problem. But it sounds much less in me and has just begun. A voice that sounds like a steady chirrrrrrr (looks like yours) from the front right. I will be a follower of the subject. Good evening
08.05.2020 18:58 # 4
yelegen
Current. I'm waiting for your help..
08.05.2020 18:58 # 5
10URAKAR
Does the sister come on the move?
08.05.2020 18:58 # 6
10URAKAR
Hello brother, last week I wrote a problem and its solution.
I think you made a comment .. Wink

If the sound comes from the front right, check the title I opened.

the http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=37772&title=bu-ses-nereden-geliyor-lutfen-yardimvideol

Good evening
08.05.2020 18:58 # 7
yelegen
Yes, I followed it. However, the sound does not disappear right from the right. Sound stops when I move. This sound comes only when I stop and shift the gear forward.
08.05.2020 18:58 # 8
samet206
It is useful to use the original gearbox oil in automatic vehicles. Besides, when you take the D, does the gear vibration cause vibration? Now, does this sound definitely come from the gearbox? It is necessary to identify it, if you are sure of it, I can comment differently, but when you take it to D, there is a decrease in the idling speed, however, it is not a sound caused by external factors, but because of vibration?
samet206 2015-01-08 01:54:16
08.05.2020 18:58 # 9
10URAKAR
Hello again,
I think, let's look at the roughness of the problem before I go into the gearbox and the engine.
When the vehicle comes to D, a torque is imposed on the engine ... inevitably all the fasteners are loaded.
I think before you open any place, identify where the sound is coming from.

You know, what happened to me .. as if there was a sound inside the vehicle, but the problem was a small element attached to the body in the engine part.

So your priority is to find the direct sound
Lift the vehicle and listen from below.

Perhaps, engine D may also vibrate when it gets stuck.
Because MOTOR D and R are working in N, in this process they work in the Transmission.
As if the problem is something else
08.05.2020 18:58 # 10
Sertan
Could it be from the engine? As a result, can d or r tremble and give in?
08.05.2020 18:58 # 11
10URAKAR
Could be brother ... I think you can go to the mechanic to lift the car, be in the car too.

But please be careful ... I don't want to cause an accident when I say mind ... Your vehicle is automatic like mine .. The vehicle will want to move to D in the future. Let your foot be on the brake so the bidet does not fall off the hanger. Disapprove

But I think that the sound does not come from the engine, brother, but it is not clear where the sound will come from.
08.05.2020 18:58 # 12
yelegen
Is there a master who will deal with this job in Istanbul? No matter how many masters I have been to, he is not interested. Is there a master who is interested in this subject and loves his job? Especially on the European side of Istanbul?
08.05.2020 18:58 # 13
yelegen
[QUOTE = 10URAKAR] Could be brother ... I think you do it, go to the mechanic, they will raise the car, be in the car .. D pass the master, listen to the sound from below, I think it will be clear ...

But please be careful ... I don't want to cause an accident when I say mind ... Your vehicle is automatic like mine .. The vehicle will want to move to D in the future. Let your foot be on the brake so the bidet does not fall off the hanger. Disapprove

But I think that the sound does not come from the engine, brother, but it is not clear where the sound will come from.
[/ QUOTE]

Sir, by the way, thank you for your interest.
08.05.2020 18:58 # 14
Sertan
There are very good transmissions masters in the industrial sector on the Anatolian side. On the European side, I recommend the Paris auto in Maslak. Whoever I know was satisfied with gone paris oto dan
08.05.2020 18:58 # 15
yelegen
Friends problem solved. They lifted the car in the fiber and looked down. The gear hose was hitting the body due to the load on the engine. They fastened the Carpan hose with a cable tie and fixed it, and the problem was resolved. I hope I won't be in such a situation again. Thank you to friends who are trying to help.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”