Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound from left ten wheels

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:54 # 1
206x-line
when your friends are not flat on asphalt or when the road is a little rough on the left ten wheels & nbsp; sound like a chain sound
08.05.2020 16:54 # 2
simurg
bearings are interchangeable, the best bearing is the original SKF
08.05.2020 16:54 # 3
hhuzun
[QUOTE = simurg] bearings are interchangeable, the best bearing is the original SKF [/ QUOTE] just like killer
08.05.2020 16:54 # 4
tongucuk
good bi & nbsp; adjust the ball joint balance and make sure the wires in the tire are not broken I had the same problem.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 5
206x-line
I just bought the wheels it hasn't been 1 month & nbsp; I haven't been to the mechanic yet, but I'll show you a week later and see why.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 6
ozkan0927
The sound similar to the one you mentioned is very rare than mine. If you look at it, why is it. Thanks in advance
08.05.2020 16:54 # 7
dextermeytoo
I have the same voice in me. I just got a rot balance. But the voice continues. I would be glad if you share what the problem is. Let us have an idea.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 8
206x-line
Of course my friends will probably show Thursday then I will share
08.05.2020 16:54 # 9
ozkan0927
Thank you for your sharing ...
08.05.2020 16:54 # 10
206x-line
There were no friends, but the ten teams did not have a normal or a science playing stuff.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 11
ozkan0927
thanks..
08.05.2020 16:54 # 12
okan0665
I had a similar problem. Due to the trouble in the brake center, the right front brake pads were making noise on bad roads and bends, while the left pads were brand new, the right pads were reset and damaged the discs. "Brake sound without braking." Take a look at the title.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 13
Helentemoller
Hello
Sirf I became a member to answer this question because I was in the same trouble. When the left front wheels entered the pit or on the rough road, it made a sound like a chain sound on the paved road. As if you were driving one end of the length chain to asphalt. I couldn't find it, but I got it again, there was a sheet that protects the rods of the rods, when it snaps back into place, I hope it will be useful.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 14
osman_bora
I had the same problem with me, I did not find it, they did not find it, there was an idle stamp making a sound in the pit, but it came from the wheel, whatever it was, I went to the last one, he said to me, the front brake center will change, it is scattered, so I said, I asked the mani to ask for a fee. I disassembled the car, I could make the sound, I checked all the parts of the wall, the right front wheel behind the wheel, the hydraulic hoses were not attached, an iron piece was attached to the body, there was a licked thing that was attached to the body with a screw, the sound was cut when it entered the pit,
08.05.2020 16:54 # 15
206cc57
Hello & nbsp;

When I was driving on the asphalt in my car, the sound of `` Çın Çın '' was coming, as if you hit the coin on the ground, while the brake pads were changing, they couldn't find it, they did not find it to the authorized service, the sound was interrupted from time to time. but when I was going on the asphalt, the tone was very disturbing, I thought those who were sitting in the passenger seat said they didn't hear it when I asked them. Stones, if you make a ring now, I pull out the stones that pull out aside, just pull it out.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 16
serkomser
When the tire guy was wearing the tires, did he get a piece like a stone that was stuck in it?
2. If it is possible, the "linings of the lining" can fall unconsciously when replacing the lining.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 17
kuscu38
As my teacher says, BEARING MAY BE FROM BEARING / AMASOR WEDGE BALL / AXLE HEAD BALL / WHEEL OR DISC. If the steering wheel turns right and left, if there is pain or pain, steering wheel chock ball. / wheel or disc ball if it is buzzing on straight road. / axle head ball if shake-shake-kick off. / I do not fully understand the shape of a broken glass but the bearing remains but SKF is the best. If you are ist. The 23rd block of the site has a main dealer at the top. it is appropriate tells you where to make the best price with the best workmanship. I hope it works.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 18
kuscu38
[QUOTE = Helentemoles] Hello
Sirf I joined to answer this question because I was suffering from the same trouble. When the left front wheels entered the pit or on the rough road, it made a sound like a chain sound on the paved road. As if you were driving one end of the length chain to asphalt. I couldn't find the repair, then I got it again, and there was a sheet that protects the rods of the rods. this makes a separate sound k. Look out, the friend who is missing me is right. "Clap"
08.05.2020 16:54 # 19
kursunlu
Hello friends
I have an automatic 308 hdi comfort pack vehicle with 2011 model. yesterday, when I was driving on the long road, I noticed that the steering wheel turns left slightly, and there is a strange noise coming out of the car. but in the left turns, that voice disappears. Does anyone have an idea about this? Could it be about the front team?

Thanks for your answers in advance.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 20
uzunca961
[QUOTE = kursunlu] hello friends
I have an automatic 308 hdi comfort pack vehicle of 2011 model. yesterday, when I was driving on the long road, I noticed that the steering wheel turns left slightly, and there is a strange noise coming out of the car. but in the left turns, that voice disappears. Does anyone have an idea about this? Could it be related to the front team?

thanks in advance for your answers.
[/ QUOTE]

Tok Tok voice longtime961 2017-07-22 21:21:30 < / edited>
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”