Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound from glass

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:03 # 1
secur73
My problem is that when I open the rear windows, it starts to sound like a snap, it causes a sound as if it is making a short circuit ... anybody experiencing such a problem ???
08.05.2020 17:03 # 2
yenice
the same sound came from under the wheel. There was a foam there when I disassembled the steering wheel. As the foam rubbed aside, as you said, it made a snap like snap. I fixed it, the sound was cut off.

And it wasn't like a short-circuit sound, but there was a click sound from the door. I just removed the door, looked everywhere, I did not see any trouble. I opened the door and walked, the sound was cut. I lubricated the key side, the problem was there, he cut the creak.

First, observe the exact cause of the problem, otherwise there is no problem. Sometimes there is nothing to happen with the mechanic. If it does this only with the window open, open the door, lower the window and take a look at the situation. even look at the two doors that will help if there is something missing or different. because I removed a click from the left back door by opening the right back door and comparing the two. easy come.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”