Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound from engine cold

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:32 # 1
muhammed.ceyhan
In the first run in the morning for about 15 days, it sounds as if something is empty. When two stones hit each other, it sounds like a sound. even when I move with the car, when I pull my foot out of the gas in 3rd gear, this noise gets even more. When it gets hot, there is no trace of this sound. I think it could be from the valve setting. I wanted to get your opinions. Thank you for your valuable comments now.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 2
sonerkyl
the most likely valve setting that you call my teacher is broken. but still have a thorough check.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 3
muhammed.ceyhan
yesterday I brought a master. he said it could come from the piston skirt. He could not listen to the sound because the engine did not come out when it was hot. sound only when it is cold. I played the voice recording. He said it could be a piston skirt. yesterday I left another master to listen to the car live in the morning, but he did not hear the sound. I don't understand, it's gone. I am running the vehicle at 06:30. cooler weather during those hours. he couldn't hear because he was running around 08:00 today. These situations make the man cool from the vehicle.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 4
Mesut48
The sound was similar to me from the exhaust :) I was making it from the connection part.

If you want to have it checked,
08.05.2020 19:32 # 5
GokhaN
In this regard, I can understand something about clutch or transmission. the car is running, if the problem is not continuous, stop over
08.05.2020 19:32 # 6
muhammed.ceyhan
[QUOTE = Mesut48] The sound was similar to me from exhaust :) I was making it from the connection part.

If you want to have it checked,
[/ QUOTE]

No problem, not exhaust. sound coming from it.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 7
muhammed.ceyhan
[QUOTE = GökhaN] I can hardly understand anything from this issue. There may be something related to the clutch or transmission. In 3rd gear, you say my foot off the gas, then the vehicle is switching to the engine brake. the car is running, if the problem is not continuous, stop over [/ QUOTE]

exactly. You don't have to stop too much.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”