Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound From Below

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:01 # 1
frtkck
First of all, good forums for all, my 2004 model triptonic 206 car has now started to disturb the sighting sound, which I guessed from the left side of the engine, which is similar to the sound of hitting the metal metal, which is proportional to gas or speed. Many parts have changed, I tried every possibility, almost the V-belt, various balls, the exhaust tank, even if these were not enough, many of my friends compared the sound to the advance sound. Let me note that the previous owner had lpg installed on the vehicle, two years ago, when we bought the vehicle, I removed the lpg and deleted it from the license. The last resort is going to overhaul all the parts in the undercarriage, but it is related to the cycle and the gas, it pulls me in another direction. s they will help with the review Thank you for your interest and do sevinirim.şimdi. frtkck 2012-09-01 23:59:56
08.05.2020 17:01 # 2
koliva
It is necessary to pinpoint exactly where the sound is coming from. If the engine does not come from the side of the engine itself, there is a possibility that it will be from the offerings.
1. Exhaust heat shield. If the problem is here, it sounds as if a piece of metal is inside a tin can. Member 2. Although the catalytic converter is not distributed, it makes this kind of sound.
08.05.2020 17:01 # 3
maestro
When I say that it increases with the cycle, I think of the cups, did you put thick oil, did you delay the change of oil or if so, it might have damaged the cups & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:01 # 4
frtkck
Thanks for your valuable comments and directions, I will review every possibility you have written. where is this part because I thought I came from the exhaust one month ago and I don't know the name of the tank close to the exhaust outlet.
08.05.2020 17:01 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = frtkck] Thanks for your valuable comments and referrals, I will review every possibility you have written. exhaust heat shield, where is the exhaust part of this exhaust, because I thought I came from the exhaust one month ago and changed the tank close to the exhaust outlet. .
The heat shield is everywhere from the exhaust manifold to the last muffler. Normally there is a distance between this heat shield of the exhaust pipe. If you want, lift the vehicle in a fiber and have it examined by hand from start to finish.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”