Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound from behind right!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:29 # 1
phoenix.1905
Friends;
While someone is getting on the back seat in my car, there is a loud sound. While there is little noise on the way while on the move ... I think the sound coming from the shock absorbers .. (Right rear) Do you think these are the shock absorbers? What problems can there be with the shock absorbers?
Thank you ..
08.05.2020 16:29 # 2
yavuz25
When someone was riding in the back, your foot was on the brake or the handbrake was applied. = "0" alt = "Wink" title = "Wink" />
08.05.2020 16:29 # 3
semih
Your vehicle's torsion ball may be scattered. Regards.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 4
majeste_ksk
Yes, I have the same problem with me. I asked what master said my torsion bearings. but costly or a small piece. Did you lower your vehicle? In general, this problem is the ones who dropped the car. Also, I would be happy if it informs anyone who has the same problem and has a price?
08.05.2020 16:29 # 5
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = majeste_ksk] Yes, I have the same problem with me. I asked what master said my torsion bearings. but costly or a small piece. Did you lower your vehicle? In general, this problem is the ones who dropped the car. Also, I would be happy if it informs anyone who has the same problem and price?
[/ QUOTE]
yes, my friend that sound is caused by the disintegration of the torsion ball. it had been with me too, we removed the complete axle and replaced it in the lathe. Last year the torsion repair kit was something between 25-30 TL. I had the turner made 80 TL for bargaining. Of course, the master who disassembles the axle should not be forgotten, you can give him whatever his hand is now :)
& nbsp; even it happened to me. GTI's right left torsion repair kit has changed, we shouldn't be surprised, but when I say the torsion kit is the same in the material, I could only change 1 side. though the other side was intact.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 6
phoenix.1905
Friends & nbsp; I went to industry today. I took it to the familiar master .. He said direct torsion. There was a lathe in the next shop. We went there. The master cut did not give a price. He said that if we change all the pieces, it would be at most 500 TL. But if the piece is intact, he may have said to 200-300. I'll leave the car to the master, and these torsion malfunctions are common in peugeot. I saw a 306 before me, the axle was removed.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 7
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = phoenix.1905] Friends & nbsp; I went to industry today. I took it to the familiar master .. He said direct torsion. There was a lathe in the next shop. We went there. The master cut did not give a price. He said that if we change all the pieces, it would be at most 500 TL. But if the piece is intact, he may have said to 200-300. I'll leave the car to the master, and these torsion malfunctions are common in peugeot. I saw a 306 before me, the axle was removed. [/ QUOTE]
yuhhh & nbsp; "C & nbsp; what did the tornier mean by all parts? 1 top torsion will change, let 2 sides change. The axle remover is also complete. What is this citizen who means normal in 200 -300 material but 500? will he replace the complete shock absorbers or something? yes, almost every & nbsp; peugeot & nbsp; chronic malfunction torsion ball ...
08.05.2020 16:29 # 8
phoenix.1905
He did not give a net price .. He said I would get 150-250 workmanship. You will get the other pieces, he said from the piece. 500 TL review & nbsp; maybe he can keep less. I think he said on both sides for his torsion .. If it is intact, it does not change .. I do not know the team is sold .. Let's see, see it .. Thank you for your attention .. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:29 # 9
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = phoenix.1905] He didn't give a net price, he said .. I will get 150-250 labor. You will get the other pieces, he said from the piece. 500 TL review & nbsp; maybe he can keep less. I think he said on both sides for his torsion .. If it is intact, it doesn't change .. I do not know the team is sold .. Let's see it, see it. Whatever it is, whatever it is good, the problem is solving the problem ...
08.05.2020 16:29 # 10
ares2626
the same problem is on my right back wheel, it sounds like a die, it feels like there is a chuck in it.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 11
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = ares2626] the same problem is on the right back wheel, it sounds like a little die sounds, it feels like there is a chuck in it, it usually happens in the pits. [/ QUOTE]
is at 90% probability torsion. In my torsion malfunction it sounded as if the wheels were touching, "click, click". I changed the torsion repair kit balls and the problem disappeared.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 12
ares2626
scorpions buddy, what did this cost you and what exactly are the operations done?

08.05.2020 16:29 # 13
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = ares2626] scorpions buddy, what did this cost you and what exactly are the operations done?

[/ QUOTE]
Torsion repair team I bought it for 30 TL last year, I think it's only one side
< div> tornacı 80 TL
I changed the torsion repair kit during heavy maintenance,
complete axle removal and assembly, timing set and recirculation engine replacement, spark plug replacement, front rear brake pad replacement, front spring change (sports spring installed), rear torsion drop, gasoline, oil, air, pollen filter change, right-left bend tensioner change, power steering box change (oil replacing with a new one), oil was salt, I gave 300 TL of labor to all of them & nbsp ; "LOL"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”