Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound from behind right ....

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:14 # 1
zavur
Friends have been sounding from my car for a long time, but I still haven't found the reason for that sound. Steering & nbsp; It turns when it turns right and starts turning right (die bysy die bises). I thought I had done this when gasoline was low before, but when I continued to make 100 TL gasoline, I realized that it is not related to this.

something caught my attention on the journey, it tends to slow down immediately when I disengage the car, and when I press the brake a little bit, I experience a jerky slowdown (as if I applied the brakes quickly) but & nbsp; brakes hold perfectly. I think somewhere is boring & nbsp; but I couldn't find the problem in any way, I would be glad if it helped.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 2
koliva
Braking when idle is most likely due to brake pads because there is nothing else to hold the vehicle.

By the way, you constantly open your titles in the wrong places. Please be more careful. The subject has nothing to do with conversation. I am carrying.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7517&FID=102&PR=3&title=forum-dzeni- hakknda-issues-but-okuyuz from Reviews
08.05.2020 16:14 # 3
zavur
Accidentally & nbsp; I opened it in the conversation section, thank you for improving.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 4
Long Beach
[QUOTE = poor] My friends tool has been sounding from the right back for a long time, but I still haven't found the reason for that sound. Steering & nbsp; It turns when it turns right and starts turning right (die bysy die bises). I thought I had done this when gasoline was low before, but when I continued to make 100 TL gasoline, I realized that it is not related to this.

something caught my attention on the journey, it tends to slow down immediately when I disengage the car, and when I press the brake a little bit, I experience a jerky slowdown (as if I applied the brakes quickly) but & nbsp; brakes hold perfectly. I think somewhere is boring & nbsp; but I couldn't find the problem in any case. I would be glad if it helps anybody else.
[/ QUOTE]

Have the brake disc-pads checked, the reason for slowing down when the bos is thrown. Malfunction of the brakes. There may be many reasons, start from the simplest and cheapest first, for example, trunk lid-gasket-lock, spare tire frame, axle (ball-spot, etc.) shock absorber .. hard to detect from here without testing test
first disassemble and use the spare tire ... sequential trial and error ...
08.05.2020 16:14 # 5
zavur
I checked the brakes, no tightening was said & nbsp; I will see it again, I traveled 450 km yesterday, burned 19 kr, 50 km of it (samsunda) and I stepped a little on the road very comfortably reached 190 km, lpgde would go further, my father nudged from the side so there is no brake tightness, because if it is, neither will it reach this speed easily or it will burn like this. What I mean by sound is not the sounds coming from the back, but the steering wheel & nbsp; when turning right and cornering, the street is turning & nbsp; this voice does not sound when turning left.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 6
Long Beach
If the brake you are talking about (the brake) brakes, there is a problem with the discs and / or pads if jerky slowing-stopping occurs. Sometimes it is impossible to understand the problem with the discs. The way to do this is to disassemble and look at the lathe "I DON'T TELL TO TURN" only for dead-control, either one of the disc has been worn more than the other, and therefore one of the pads stops by shaking the brake as a result of more wear than the other. and comply with traffic rules "Thumbs
08.05.2020 16:14 # 7
zavur
I will look at the disks, I mean strong car safe car, I have used countless accidents, I got rid of the good traction of the cars, thank goodness I have no accident, maintenance of course means important neglected car satin danger. I used a bulky car recently & nbsp; he wasn't saving himself, he was already well-groomed "Laugh". I would say that let me burn the fuel that I burn, so always.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”