Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound from behind at first departure

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:09 # 1
Guests
My car is a peugeot 206 xline auto.It is a garage car.I have been braking and running respectively when I get out of the garage for a few days. This is only happening at the first start.If I turn off the ignition after the first move and start it again, it doesn't seem like this. I do not think that it will sound like a garlic because I force it after releasing the brake.) In this case, the problem may be related. Is there a problem with the parking brake or with the normal brake pads.
Note: this problem has occurred after about 20-25 cm of water was used in the garage. Could there be a rust etc. on the linings of the vehicle?
I am waiting for your thoughts.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 2
Onur
this sound can come from the brake pads getting wet and it is a garage car, the sound coming from the pads
08.05.2020 14:09 # 3
Onur
Meet the topic i open and introduce yourself
08.05.2020 14:09 # 4
Guests
As far as I understand, you think there may be a situation such as sticking to the linings caused by wetting. In this case, it may be the case of a failure. Waiting for a while more.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 5
ErolSen
I also have the same vehicle, this sound is also coming from my vehicle. I think it comes from shock absorbers while lowering the hand brake and moving. because it happens especially when I park the ramp up or down when the car is not parked on a straight road. I already feel that the back of the vehicle is sitting or getting up when I pull the handbrake and release the brake, it doesn't matter whether the back crashes or gets up. no breakdown
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”