Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

SOUND FROM BACK SOUND TORSION

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:48 # 1
tired06
mrb friends 206 my car started to sound like a mass on the back of the road, it looks like there is something in the back like a tube, it starts to hit the bump like a tube.
torsion, how can i tell if it is caused by torsion
tired06 2018-03-24 12:12:53
08.05.2020 20:48 # 2
onlycihan
First of all, there was a voice I had heard for a long time, especially if I came across a pit or a set as a single wheel, there was a sound like a demijohn in the trunk, and there was also an irregular creaking sound from the left side. but it was not a definite continuous or speed-changing sound that it did not come from the wheel. 3 I went to the master, some did not care, some were full, then came, some said, one thousand said, I went to the last one, thanks, he said, let's lift it. it was obvious that he was dislocated in each set or when he was yawned, he tightened the bolt but did not hold it, he made up a new bolt, the clicking sound was cut off and the sound attached to my other head was also cut off. I have checked all the bolts. I did not find any gaps before I went to the industry. I lifted the rear right and left wheel with a jack.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 3
tired06
Thank you, let me show you the car for your answer.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 4
onlycihan
You are welcome, before you go to the master, you can lift the rear of the vehicle, shake the wheels or go under it. If there is a torsion problem, the camber angle of the wheels has already increased and when you shake it, you will feel a space, I hope you will tear with the least expense, a very morale thing.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 5
tired06
I rolled my wheels very smoothly, I did not have such a slack or something, I went to a mechanic, I asked the rot go to the cuz, he said he should check it out, I went to another room, look at the rotcu, we can't do it, the lathe is necessary, they didn't want to look very much.
I will go to him if I find some master in Ankara who understands these works
There is no creaking on me, as you said, the sound coming from behind is like there is something like rolling on the back, not like the wheel.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 6
onlycihan
my car was braking after 80-90, my brake pedal was trembling very much. Get an idea from a place that lifts it. Even check the bolts that look intact. Of course, it is not understood by hand force.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 7
tired06
Just like having a job, the master will find the problem of the work, there is not much good, let's see. I found a master on the page.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”