Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound from 206 xline 1.4 L brake

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:13 # 1
rylerck
Hello. There is a jerk from the front left wheel and the other wheels are silent. When Bjr came to the master, he said that he came from the brake, while the brake was being pressed, it really didn't sound like a jerk. However, I think the klaper said he should have given it to the lathe, the room would cost us between 250 and 300. Is it not sofiro friends?
08.05.2020 20:13 # 2
talip206
If the brakes do not come under pressure, absolutely, absolutely, the spring of the pads is not installed. It happened to me, I just replaced the pads, the master did not wear the springs. There was a sound of metal hitting the metal. you have a control of the springs.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 3
sonerkyl
firstly welcome. Did the master say without dismantling, I think that the brake pads have springs, either displaced or have fallen. I heard it for the first time that the clapper should turn into a lathe. there is zero, you find it a little difficult, you can call the best service from my teacher and get a price. You can also look at the second hand.

08.05.2020 20:13 # 4
rylerck
Let me tell you, I realized that it came from the wheel, I hit all the wheels with the vehicle stopped and discovered that it was in the left front wheel, the master noticed that it did not come to the brake and told me that it was a lathe job. the sound is not heard when the windows are closed, but it gets very annoying when the glass is opened. And I had this sound before I changed the brake pads and it keeps coming after changing.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 5
rylerck
Thank you, we found it nice. It did not remove the brake pads. but lifted the car on the fiber. Maybe I did not say exactly that we will give the clapper to the lathe. They made me very unhappy in Bursa, the steering box, shock absorber, rods, swings, they changed all of them, I gave the world the labor fee, I bought a piece, but they did not solve the sound in any way, now my frustrated.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 6
ricgs
control is very simple. Lift the vehicle with a jack that removes the sound. If the brake pads are playing in place, the pads have no wires. Either it is not plugged in or it may have been corroded due to the old wires being attached. If the pads do not swing, there may be a brake cylinder inside the caliper. They have repair kits. If the main body of the caliper is too wide and shakes in the cylinder, it can be welded and milled because the caliper is not found or too expensive. However, this process is not very efficient and also puts driving safety at risk. It would be more convenient to find a protruding caliper.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”