Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound from 206 gearbox

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:05 # 1
ErolSen
Hello, I have joined your erol search today, my problem is as follows; up to 1 month ago from the gallery & nbsp; I bought a 2005 model 1.4 gasoline p206 x line auto gear car (my first car) in general I am very satisfied with my car, the engine is good, the traction is very nice especially after 2000 revs, it is very satisfactory, but sometimes there is a sound in the car that I don't know why and plug it in the car. On the screen that shows the gear, the snow sign and the sports use sign appear on the letter S and warns that it is down, but it does not give a fault warning. after this moment, the engine drops off traction and the sound of the engine changes. nevertheless, it starts not to buy gas, I root the gas, but it starts to accelerate very slowly. when I stopped the car, waited for a minute or two and got back on, the vehicle & nbsp; is back to normal. I would be happy if you inform me about what to do. RESPECTS.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 2
haruncoskun
As I understand it, there may be a problem with the car auto oil cooler
08.05.2020 14:05 # 3
hasimayaz

First of all, the heat exchanger (cooler) should be checked after the brain. It is more appropriate to get advice from the automatic transmission repair shop. Detection of normal mechanic may be insufficient.

08.05.2020 14:05 # 4
H-a-d-i
Also updating the automatic transmission program to the brain will solve the problem. they make a fee like 50 TL in private services.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 5
ErolSen
I thank you for your attention. Let me take you a few days and show you.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 6
ErolSen
I showed it to a private service today. He connected the master car to the computer with a pressure adjustment malfunction (intermittent). The master said, first, let's change the gearbox oil, then he called Ankara and said that such a malfunctioning 206 came. whatever there is in the gearbox & nbsp; There were two parts that adjust the pressure, they said they should change, said the name of the master, but I forgot. 500 of them were 340 pieces of paper, 340 of them were oil, 500 of them said "Disapprove". Anyway, I said I will call you, I bought the car and came. "Unhappy"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”