Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound coming when the steering wheel is turned?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:56 # 1
ndm01
hi friends my car 206 hdi 2006 model for the last 3 weeks during the departure when turning the steering wheel to the right or left, it sounds like a buzz, today i showed to the master in the industry said that the steering oil has been reduced, we have reinforced it to the steering oil but it did not decrease, it said that the problem could be in the steering pump. or should I change your suggestions? What happens to me? Also, when I break the steering wheel, this noise increases. Thanks for your suggestions on the right and left.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 2
ndm01
No friends with an idea about the steering pump? Could you mind using it this way, do you have any suggestions?

08.05.2020 17:56 # 3
error
Nndm there are many people who have this problem, but the answer will come, but if the team comes towards the night, if the subject falls below, update it again in a couple of hours.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 4
ndm01
[QUOTE = errör] ndm there are many people who have this problem, but the answer will come back, but if the team comes towards the night, if the subject falls below, update it again after a couple of hours. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you, thank you for a couple of hours.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 5
oskarr
Steering pump oil is gone. If you use ATF oil from the gasoline, you can do serious damage. The price of oil is 10 TL, the tank with steering wheel on the left side of the engine in the oil tank. leave too much stuffing half level. Check frequently, if the steering wheel runs out again in a short time, the cost of the revision is 400 TL. The same thing happened with me. I have completed it for 2 months.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 6
ndm01
Steering pump [QUOTE = oskarr] is out of oil. If you use ATF oil from gasoline, then you can seriously damage it. leave too much stuffing half level. Check it often, if it runs out again in a short time, they say the cost of the steering box will be overhauled, 400 TL. The same thing happened with me. I completed it for 2 months. [/ QUOTE]
we added oil, but the sound did not stop, and every time I turn it, it is scratching the ear, let me check it out tomorrow, but let me look at the level from a little hard to understand.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 7
Driverghost
I recommend the zero pump set.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 8
Driverghost
The return blades in the pump are now over. First it makes sound, then turns hard and locks. This is my friend.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”