Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound coming when the engine starts ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:01 # 1
simsiyah

Hello friends, I started to give a warning sound when I started my car for the last 10-15 days. It doesn't do that all the time. When I go to bed 2-3 days later, does it have an idea?

Thank you very much already ...
Respects
08.05.2020 14:01 # 2
haruncoskun
Do you expect the warning lights to go out before you start
08.05.2020 14:01 # 3
Guests
donk sounds a sound when i run it first and then it keeps quiet then only comes in the first run ...
08.05.2020 14:01 # 4
hasimayaz
You have to open the situation a little more. I mean you mean Beeper voice. It comes in 3 different types, this sound comes with the diagnostic light, the other comes with the fuel level light and the other comes with a stop sign. If you indicate which one, we can help more easily.
08.05.2020 14:01 # 5
simsiyah
[QUOTE = keeps calm] donk sounds a noise, when he runs the first, then he stops quiet only comes in the first run ... [/ QUOTE]
just like that.
08.05.2020 14:01 # 6
simsiyah
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] You have to open the situation a little more. I mean you mean Beeper voice. It comes in 3 different types, this sound comes with the diagnostic light, the other comes with the fuel level light and the other comes with a stop sign. We can help you more easily if you indicate which one. [/ QUOTE]
Brother, no lights are on, I am waiting for the lights to go out before I start it.
08.05.2020 14:01 # 7
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = jet black] [QUOTE = hasimayaz] You have to open the situation a little more. I mean you mean Beeper voice. It comes in 3 different types, this sound comes with the diagnostic light, the other comes with the fuel level light and the other comes with a stop sign. We can help you more easily if you indicate which one. [/ QUOTE]
Brother, no lights are on, I am waiting for the lights to go out before I start it.
[/ QUOTE]
What is the condition of the battery? can you also check the water level?
08.05.2020 14:01 # 8
simsiyah
I do not know exactly the condition of the battery, let me have a look this weekend, if you are asking the water of the engine, I checked it was normal.
08.05.2020 14:01 # 9
Guests
master problem very simple brake hydraulic oil reduced complete troubles go ...
08.05.2020 14:01 # 10
simsiyah
thank you brother ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”