Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound coming out of the glasses Stylish Stylish Sound

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:42 # 1
Trelof
Hello friends, Last week I bought peugeot 206 2005 1.4 Panaromıc Car. As of 2 days ago, I replaced oil maintenance and filters. Yesterday Stylish Fashionable Stylish Sound came and started to work like a vehicle diesel. What is the reason? Does anyone knows ? What should I do . They used oil 10/40.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher may have missed the cent setting, I suggest you have it checked as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 3
Trelof
Sir, thank you for the information you provided. What is the setting of this sentence, how much does it cost to know?
08.05.2020 20:42 # 4
sonerkyl
I think the teacher should disassemble and look at the timing belt that we call the sentence setting. It is necessary to know when the timing belt was last changed, if it has not changed, you can recover with the timing set and the circulation pump replacement. the room does not exceed max 500 TL. Of course, there is no other problem.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 5
Trelof
Hodja, thank you, let's see I didn't get to work by car. I'll take it to the master who cares in the evening. The man I had said had changed, but it is not trusted that it is people. Km of the vehicle is actually at 99,800
08.05.2020 20:42 # 6
Ufuk_64
Just think about the assumption. That sound usually decreases a little when it gets very hot when it's cold. I think it is hard to understand from where it comes from, there are 2 possibilities, the piston rod stroke of either piston or any piston. A good motor master will know immediately. It is not something that escapes you so easily, but if you take it to the master and call it a sentence or something, they will go like a goose. Why did this sound after oil change? This sound was probably in the old owner, he did not want to pay for the room, he put the thickest oil with engine oil, for example, put 20w50 thick oil, temporarily cut the sound as if the gap was in the oil, temporarily cut the sound, when the 10w40 oil, which is normal in the new oil change, is made thinner than before. My close friend had the car and sold the car in the same way, telling the buyer (there was a piston rod knock). If the sound is coming from the valve, the sound may decrease, if the valve is, the old owner would have it adjusted, I think it does not cost much. If the piston rod is no harm, it will definitely not put it in the thick oil. Apart from these, it may be something else. There are those who even put grease to cut such sounds. Good luck with. Ufuk_64 2017-12-29 13:35:02
08.05.2020 20:42 # 7
Trelof
Thank you, brother brother God, how nice you wrote this Friday, thank you one by one. I called the master room, if there is a contribution to the old oil, he said it was gone when we empty it. He said I will take it in the evening and bring it to you. I did not go to the fear that something would happen in the morning, because I did not know. Thank you bro.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 8
Trelof
Yesterday, after work, a friend at the door looked at the car, opened the lid of the engine oil before taking it to the mechanic, he said from here, the oil is not coming, he is blowing, he is in trouble. I immediately took the oil-changing master, explained the situation to the room, the brother said, there is a lid underneath them, he does so. Is it true ? Second, when the old oil 10-60 used glasses did not sound while buying them, the glasses began to sound. Yesterday he made a cut and cut a little, but the sound comes from the glasses again today I will take it to another master. Can someone who knows what you think can help?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”