Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound coming from behind

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:37 # 1
ozaannn
First of all, good evening I had a few issues related to this, but I couldn't find a solution. I had 3 months ago, it was impossible to break it. Did this sound decrease because it was so low in the first place, it is already in the final setting for the opposite, but I still do not know, psychological, but I have gone to the road ...
08.05.2020 16:37 # 2
TunaKarahan
Sometimes it happens to me, they click from the trunk, but I couldn't figure it out
08.05.2020 16:37 # 3
okankrgz
:) what are you doing?
08.05.2020 16:37 # 4
werty
I had the same problem, let me explain the method immediately,
& nbsp;
1. If the ring through which the trunk lock passes is not loosening or opening and closing, the setting is escaping. > For the first time, remove it to the plastic coating, some of the handles are screwed, some of them are not screwed in the bend.
Step 3 wrap and paste a sunger material or wiper blade on the wiper side of the plastic coating that was removed (I did so). This will prevent the plastic coating from tapping on the glass from the inside when the car is going on & nbsp; I made these applications, the sound was cut off, but after a while, it does it again. It is necessary to adjust it from time to time. >
& nbsp;
werty 2012-03-04 23:07:13
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”