Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound coming from behind

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:56 # 1
canbicerr
Hello friends, I have a vehicle in the 2000 model 206 1.4 XR model, the car has been coming from the rear trunk for 3 4 months, especially in the bumps and the pit. I showed it to a few people, the trunk was said to be locked in. Although I changed the locked value today, the sound was not cut. What should I do to cut this sound?

I dismantled the vehicle, the sound continued.
I removed and tested the vehicle's sponge and the problem continued.
I removed the inner cover of the vehicle completely in the trunk and the problem continued.
I completely unloaded the trunk of the vehicle, I tested and the problem continued.

Thank you to everyone in advance
08.05.2020 19:56 # 2
samet206
You have done most of the things that may come to mind first, be it past. It can make a sound on the plate and plate.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 3
canbicerr
[QUOTE = samet206] You've done most of the first things that may come to mind, be it past. The plate is able to make a sound on the plate and the plaque.
[/ QUOTE]

I just changed the plate yesterday, it is unlikely to be from the plate and the lath, I shake it from the laths hard while the trunk is closed, but it never plays. I think there is a different problem.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 4
xmen
Do you have a tube in your vehicle ..
08.05.2020 19:56 # 5
canbicerr
[QUOTE = xmen] Do you have a tube in your vehicle .. [/ QUOTE]

Yes there is. It is located on the right side in the tank-type trunk vertically.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 6
esstel
If the tank is empty, the float makes sound
08.05.2020 19:56 # 7
sonerkyl
There is nothing in the gaps where there is the wheel wrench and check there.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 8
xmen
[QUOTE = canbicerr] [QUOTE = xmen] Do you have a tube in your vehicle .. [/ QUOTE]

Yes there is. It is located on the right side of the tank-type trunk vertically. [/ QUOTE]
Sir, check the tube connections, it may be loose. On the other hand, there should be buckles at the bottom of the trunk that meet with the hood (I don't know for sure) check whether they are intact.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 9
canbicerr
[QUOTE = xmen] [QUOTE = canbicerr] [QUOTE = xmen] Do you have a tube in your vehicle .. [/ QUOTE]

Yes there is. It is located on the right side of the tank-type trunk vertically. [/ QUOTE]
Sir, check the tube connections, it may be loose. On the other hand, there should be buckles at the bottom of the trunk that meet with the hood (I don't know for sure) check whether they are intact. [/ QUOTE]

The vehicle has undergone a new inspection and the position of the tube has been changed during the inspection, the tube is strong enough, as if there is no problem, is there a possibility that the connections of the tube may have been loose in 5 months? I do not despise the car.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 10
canbicerr
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] There's nothing in the gaps where the wheel wrench is located, and check there. [/ QUOTE]
There is only the wheel wrench and I pulled it out and tried it, but in vain, the sound is not a tiny voice, as if the baggage is a jingling sound.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 11
KuzuX
If it comes from torsion, you got burned and my teacher looked at torsions. And get out of the car, press down on the trunk, what reaction will you get? Follow the direction of the sound.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 12
canbicerr
[QUOTE = KuzuX] If it comes from torsion, you burned and my teacher looked at torsions. And get out of the car, press down on the trunk, what reaction will you get? Follow the direction of the sound. [/ QUOTE]

When you get out of the car and press it from the rear fenders, the vehicle spreads normally and there is no sound, there is no clicking even on the straight road (highway, etc.), only on the rough roads.

What will be the process to be done in torsions? and how much does it cost? This weekend, I will take care of the vehicle and I will remove this problem.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 13
sonerkyl
torsion is now 500 TL from a friend of Izmir who has received the price. I think it is necessary to sit and look at a friend in the rear trunk, is it sound or sound?
08.05.2020 19:56 # 14
canbicerr
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] torsion is now 500 TL from a friend of Izmir who has received a price. I think it is necessary to sit and look at a friend in the back trunk, is it sound or sound? [/ QUOTE]

I'm sure it sounds sound. When I look in the rear-view mirror while driving, it is noticed that the pandezot is shaking. If my vehicle is fitted with a sports spiral at the original factory height and I do a torsion lowering, will it improve or will the same problem continue?

Photo to show the height of my vehicle

08.05.2020 19:56 # 15
sonerkyl
Unfortunately, there is a problem with torsion.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 16
canbicerr
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] There is a problem with torsion, unfortunately, we can look at the side of Ankara where you are sitting on the Xinjiang side. [/ QUOTE]

I Keçiören`D. I do not understand much from the tools, if I show them to a master, if he attracts me a very cold price, I will not get anything because I do not understand. Are there any masters who can do their job properly in this regard? or can we find the absolute problem if we look together?
08.05.2020 19:56 # 17
sonerkyl
If you are not in a hurry, I come to the horizon every 2 weeks and if you are close you will not be bored. As for the master, I have a master, but a Fordist, but we still get a price, no problem. A few friends from the forum advise on the master.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 18
canbicerr
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] If you are not in a hurry, I come to the horizon every 2 weeks. As for the master, I have a master, but a Fordist, but we still get a price, no problem. A few friends from the forum advise on the master. [/ QUOTE]

In fact, I am worried that if the problem continues to grow when I continue to use the vehicle in this way, it is not in a hurry.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 19
sonerkyl
No problem, I will not be able to come to this weekend because I will go to Samsun this weekend.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 20
canbicerr
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] no problem, I will not be able to come to this weekend because I will go to this weekend.

If the problem does not grow, I will clutter for a while longer :)
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”