Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound coming from behind

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:50 # 1
laf10ten
I have 1.4 hdi 206 owners.
In 2000 rpm, chills come from behind. It passes after 2000 cycles and over. When it is used at high speed, it passes and then it reappears.
I think it came from the left back.
the masters I showed could not find the source of the problem
I would appreciate if you help.

The other situation is how we can know the time of changing the front and rear teams, whenever I go to the service for the PEUGEOT 206, the guys say they do not look, whatever they say. This is material burden.
08.05.2020 18:50 # 2
samet206
Hello, there is no sound coming from the back or another situation because there are no parts at the back, the wheels are idle, the vehicle has a front wheel drive only, there is no other source anyway, when the rear wheels and wheels are broken, the rear tool is generally not trembling, but squeaking sounds. plazid panzidot can do this kind of things, for example, I always knew that there was a tremendous sound from the back, but I knew it was not a mechanical problem, but I was not interested in a weekend maintenance, I realized that the edge of the trunk strip was idle. If nothing came to my mind, it may be from the front, if it trembles, it can do it from the axle.
08.05.2020 18:50 # 3
suppor
It is torsion
08.05.2020 18:50 # 4
laf10ten
thanks
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”