Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound coming as the vehicle advances

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:35 # 1
GiTaRRa
my friends, my problem is, while my car is progressing, it sounds like a master, the right gear has to be changed. Like gear, something like rubbing on the ground, the gearbox will come down and change the gear.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 2
djchaos
It may be from the gearbox oil. A friend in the forum was missing the gearbox oil is missing. There is no problem if the gearbox oil is okay, it is probably a sound transmission problem when the lowering clutch clutches is pressed without making sure that the gearbox malfunctions.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 3
GiTaRRa
in any case, this fine-grained gearbox is ... let's say it was re-inserted, it is not as it used to be. Why doesn't everyone want the gearbox to come down? For example, I don't mind, I stay without a car for 2 days.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 4
djchaos
everyone who is afraid of money is not afraid of their eye, everyone is not afraid of my master, there are some people who are afraid of that subject, if your master is reliable, there will be no problem plus check the oil first, if the problem is in the oil, add it and use it for a while, if there is no improvement, you will download the transmission. expense, that is, a little costly work, the master cannot do manual labor, and the problem continues again, so everyone is afraid, I hope everyone will recover in a short time.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 5
Cmoss06
If it is in good condition, there will be no problem in the transmission. Have the gearbox oil checked for malfunction.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 6
GiTaRRa
hmm okay first thing is go to monday and check the gearbox oil, then I will share it here to try 1 2 weeks
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”