Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound and trembling while reversing (SOLVED)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:29 # 1
Asamil
Hello friends.
Even if I do not press the gas while the vehicle is over, there is a sound similar to the hummingbird. The moment I step on the gas or the moment I withdraw from the gas increases. There is no sound when the gear is empty, but when you press the gas when the gear is empty, the same sound is heard.
In addition, the vehicle has difficulty in shifting, especially on take-off, sometimes even as if it were singing, pulling something from behind.

Could it be related to clutch lining or turbo? Thanks
206hdi 146.000km Asamil 2017-08-14 16:35:58
08.05.2020 20:29 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. As it is filling up the life of the turbo, as my teacher presses the gas at idle, the turbo comes to the fore. look at it first, look at the press pad in the second plan
08.05.2020 20:29 # 3
Asamil
Thank you, thank you. I will share the result here if I can hit the industry.
08.05.2020 20:29 # 4
Asamil
The problem was with the dynamo pulley. When the pulley changed, the sound was cut off and the traction of the vehicle improved.
08.05.2020 20:29 # 5
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Asamil] The problem was in the power drum pulley. When the pulley changed, the sound was cut off and the traction of the vehicle improved. [/ QUOTE]

Hmm, get over it, it shouldn't affect the traction so much, I'm glad your dynamna's pulley problem has improved.
08.05.2020 20:29 # 6
Asamil
the master said that he could not produce enough power due to the problem in the dynamo, and as a result, he had fallen. I didn't realize it, but even my lighting lamps are on fire.
08.05.2020 20:29 # 7
Asamil
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = Asamil] The problem was in the dynamo. When the pulley changed, the sound was cut off and the traction of the vehicle improved. [/ QUOTE]

Hmm, get over it, it shouldn't affect the traction so much, I'm glad your dynamna's pulley problem has improved.
[/ QUOTE]

thank you
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”