Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound after cornering bar tire replacement

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:37 # 1
TugbayDundar
Hello friends,
I passed the anti-roll bar tires on the industry on Saturday as there was a squeak coming in front of the vehicle while passing through the bumps. The tires were lubricated during the replacement. When we got off the car lift, when we bowed the car from the front chassis, different sounds started (garç garç gbi)
It was previously a fine creak.
He said that the shock absorbers were wasted because he lifted the fiber, and the master and lubricated the two front shock absorbers. When we bow it again, the sound was reduced. But the same voice continued to sound on the way. The fine creaking sound that had come before was replaced by a thick voice. What could be the source of this sound? Do the tires do because they are new? Can anyone help if they have knowledge?
08.05.2020 20:37 # 2
yigit_dark
I had the same problem in my vehicle. I opened the subject and even when I turned the steering wheel left and right, the garlic gurç sound was heard very clearly. Doing from the swing. The swings changed from left to right, the sound disappeared completely.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 3
TugbayDundar
I did not hear such a sound before I started to come down from the lift.
He checked the swings, said there is no problem. It's not possible not to go crazy
08.05.2020 20:37 # 4
Dogan16
First of all, good evening, there is a chronic disease in the pegout cars. Tacos heads are broken. Bidet shock absorbers are broken internally.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 5
TugbayDundar
Yes guys, the problem is solved. The master was unable to center the bend, so he did not sit down, he ripped it off. No shit right now, thank goodness :)
08.05.2020 20:37 # 6
eran
In other words, I love the fact that the masters hug the oil in case of any sound. They can't burn a tire yet. May Allah help us.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”