Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sonar headlight and lens problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:51 # 1
mehmet6667
mrb, I would appreciate if your friends help me, friends bought sonar brand headlight, long lights are perfect, we installed headlight motors also headlight motors are working but the headlight does not go up and down this br, also the lens gives a lot of light down light is nice but 10 meters ahead is dark, the lens lift feature Do I have help or how should I draw a help?
08.05.2020 16:51 # 2
hsnsnl
I wonder if you have mounted the headlamps in a wrong way, it has to go somewhere so that the lenses move up and down. To do it, put your car against the wall and you can adjust the lights according to it.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 3
mehmet6667
[QUOTE = hsnsnl] I wonder if you mounted the headlight motors somewhere, if you think it is necessary to move the lens downwards. To adjust the left and the other up and down, you can set your car against the wall and you can adjust the headlamps according to it.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 4
hsnsnl

It doesn't make sense to play longs anyway & nbsp; kii .. & nbsp; for dipped-beam headlamps .. our steady headlights are shorter and the higher we go, we adjust the vehicle accordingly since we get up on the side & nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:51 # 5
mehmet6667
[QUOTE = hsnsnl]

it doesn't make any sense to play the longs already. / p> [/ QUOTE]
I understand, dude, then he couldn't install these headlight motors well, so there is a screw adjustment point other than the headlight motor.

08.05.2020 16:51 # 6
hsnsnl

according to my opinion, you should do the assembly .. the engines are working but the lens does not lower and lift the motors as well & nbsp; somewhere should go down and remove it .. if you look at the back of the headlight ac headlights, you will need to see 4vida 2 of them, 1 of them are long, 2 of them are long, 1 of them are long, 1 of them are long, 1 of them are long, 1 of them are long, 1 of them are long, 1 of them are long, 1 of them are 1 of them, 1 of them are shorter. downwards .. places that adjust the headlight adjustment with screw settings & nbsp; standard setting when the vehicle is up .. when you load it with the engine, you do it yourself to avoid disturbing anybody in between & nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:51 # 7
mehmet6667
[QUOTE = hsnsnl]

you don't have to assemble according to my opinion .. engines are working but the lens does not lower or lift the motors as well & nbsp; if you have to go over somewhere, you need to lower and remove it ... 1 is right and left is 1 is up and down .. screw settings and headlight adjustment places & nbsp; standard setting is high when the vehicle is up .. when the load is up with the engine, you do it yourself to avoid disturbing anybody from within

[/ QUOTE]
understand it Thank you very much, the headlights were installed yesterday, the sound is coming from the engines, but it does not go up and down, anyway I will go to see the person who wears it today ..
08.05.2020 16:51 # 8
kaptanx
slm mate, tell me where you got the headlights, you probably haven't placed the round & nbsp; marble-shaped part at the end of the headlight adjustment motors & hence you hear the working sound of the motors, but because they go back and forth in idle, you can't do the adjustment task, if it fits in their slots, the problem is solved, you can disassemble and do it yourself, all you need is a screwdriver, open the back cover of the headlight bowl and apply a & nbsp; pressure from any solid place to prevent the inner part of the headlight from sliding towards the headlight & nbsp; glass, and then put the headlight engine back in place and apply pressure to the slightly light sides, then the motors If you look into it before you place it, you can see from which side you need to plug it in and adjust the tip of the adjustment motor accordingly & nbsp; that's it, I hope I could help ...
08.05.2020 16:51 # 9
mehmet6667
[QUOTE = kaptanx] slm mate, tell me where you got the headlights, you probably haven't placed the round & nbsp; marble-shaped part at the end of the headlight tuning motors in the socket inside the headlight bowl and hence you hear the working sound of the motors, but they can't do the adjustment task because they go back and forth to idle If it fits, the problem is solved, you can remove the headlights and do it yourself, all you need is a screwdriver, open the back cover of the headlight bowl, and apply a pressure to the sides by applying the headlight engine from any solid place and then putting the headlight engine into place so that the inner part of the headlight does not slide towards the headlight & nbsp; glass. make it sit, if you already look at it before you put the motors into it, you will see from which side you should wear it and you adjust the tip of the tuning motor according to it & nbsp; that much, I hope I was able to help you ... [/ QUOTE]

you helped brother, wearer When removing i from the old headlights, I broke the small balls at the end of the headlight engines, instead of screwing the drill, screwing the headlight motors, I could not sit the headlight motors, I broke the stink with the hand, they took it hard from the hand, he took the money at 100 TL to the master, though he had to tell him if he broke it, but he broke it. < br>
08.05.2020 16:51 # 10
tigerland
Greetings.

headlight motors sit one after the other. Before assembling the motors;

Remove the end part by putting the motors back into the socket from the adjustment button. Open it to the very end ..

After Angel, hold the engine inside the headlight so that it does not run back and sit the top section into the slot. & nbsp;

You can adjust the angle inside the screw inside. You can adjust in and out. & nbsp;

If the balls are broken, you can have them turned on the lathe. I think there was a friend doing the same piece on the lathe in a forum .. & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”