Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sometimes both led and xenon do not light up

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:54 # 1
nurinuri58
friends 206 my car has led stop and xenon headlight, both of them have problems independently of each other.
1. Problem: My car's left front zenon was not burning once in a while. Anyway, we did not look at contactless contact & nbsp; I bought & nbsp; again bought a single bulb and again, the same problem is that the lamps are still left-lit again. My master said that the tube of the xenon engine may have been finished, what do you think is? problem: the reverse gear and signal of my led stop lamp at the right rear are working smoothly. But small red leds sometimes do not burn. You know, the red lamps come on when the headlight is on, live when the brake is applied. If I say there is no contact at the moment it does not burn, it burns when the brake is pressed and goes out again when it stops. it will be improved if I turn the headlight on and off. sometimes I may have to open and close a few times. I wonder why?
08.05.2020 16:54 # 2
BULUT06
1-xenon brain is gone, it came to me in the other event, there is something like a chassis style.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 3
nurinuri58
yes, I need to get the xenon brain, but after a while the other one is over? Why is the LED stop attached to my head doing this?
08.05.2020 16:54 # 4
okan4037
It has nothing to do with the deterioration of the xenon brain. The car's installation may be weak. It usually happens in bent kits, because the first emergency draws high energy and cancels the left side. It will happen if you change the bulb and change the bulb. You can solve the problem by buying a nice kit, but no need to wait fifteen seconds, turn it off and both will burn.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 5
nurinuri58
I understood that I made the daylight and put on the parks by myself. thank you. So what happens to my led stopa, it would be great if we could solve it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”