Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

something interesting ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:00 # 1
koray.turan
Good morning Sa I noticed something in my vehicle. There is no movement at idle time, as if holding my car as if it was something. This event started to happen after going to the sports air filter. It felt as if there was no comfortable air circulation. What do you think my problem can be, thank you everyone. Pleasant forums ..
08.05.2020 19:00 # 2
GokhaN
In cold weather, cars can detect, and when I wear a sports filter, I don't think there is anything that makes the air flow and oxygen feel more intense.
08.05.2020 19:00 # 3
ayna
The same situation has been in me for a long time. When I run for the first time, it seems that something is slightly hitting the engine evenly. It even moves the gear inside the vehicle is very light. But the problem gets better when it gets hot. It does this even though it happens every time. The tachometer remains steady.
08.05.2020 19:00 # 4
koray.turan
[QUOTE = GökhaN] Can detect cars in the cold, I don't think there is anything that makes the air flow and oxygen feel more intense with the sports filter [/ QUOTE]

I hope it will be so, brother, thank you for cvp
08.05.2020 19:00 # 5
koray.turan
[QUOTE = mirror] I have the same situation in me for a long time. When I run for the first time, it seems that something is slightly hitting the engine evenly. It even moves the gear inside the vehicle is very light. But the problem gets better when it gets hot. It does this even though it happens every time. The tachometer remains steady. [/ QUOTE]

I have to look at it just as it gets when it gets warm. But I am patient. If it happens after looking at it, it is best to show a water
08.05.2020 19:00 # 6
ayna
If it gets better when you get warm, look at it. The problem goes away until I go far from the center. I shot a video while in the car, the video is not in full memory
08.05.2020 19:00 # 7
koray.turan
[QUOTE = mirror] It gets better when it gets hot and look if it doesn't work for you. The problem goes away until I go far from the center. When I was in the car, I shot a video and it is not in full memory. [/ QUOTE]

:) can you send the link of the video i understand it :) thank you for your interest
08.05.2020 19:00 # 8
ayna
I did not put it on the Internet, I deleted it later. When I do it, I shoot again and share it on this.
08.05.2020 19:00 # 9
koray.turan
Thank you okay I'm waiting, I'll take a shot
08.05.2020 19:00 # 10
serdaralisan
The deflection is caused by the cold of the vehicle and the spark plugs. The speed is constant, but the engine performs a different operation as if it was cut off and working like light diesel tractors.
08.05.2020 19:00 # 11
koray.turan
Just like that, the sound needs to be done strange until it warms up.
08.05.2020 19:00 # 12
serdaralisan
Replace spark plugs, have vehicle ignition systems checked, and use an air filter if there is an open air filter.
08.05.2020 19:00 # 13
koray.turan
Thank you, insallh, we will meet you. There is
08.05.2020 19:00 # 14
ayna
My spark plugs have changed, filters have changed but this has not improved
08.05.2020 19:00 # 15
serdaralisan
Mirror: If your car is running jerky, first of all. There may be several reasons why the car is running jerky: These are spark plugs, spark plug cable, idle motor, advance sensor (crank probe). The engine vibration may be in a broken breakdown because the engine generates power thanks to spark plugs at a full rpm when the required amount of air and fuel mixture gets stuck at the upper dead point, especially if there is a vibration in the engine, this is a frequent malfunction in the vehicles with the gas system, because nowadays, it is a complete malfunction in a vehicle. Replacing the fuel system is a professional and engineering job. Before installing a new fuel system in your car, you need to research and apply to a team who is competent and aware of what it is going to do. .If your vehicle stalls before take-off or when switching to gas, it may possibly be an air-fuel mixture problem, which can cause your vehicle to lose performance and burn a lot of fuel.
08.05.2020 19:00 # 16
ayna
[QUOTE = if you are serdarra] Mirror:
If your car is running jerky, there may be several reasons why the car is running jerky.
these are: spark plugs from spark ignition system, spark plug
cable, idler motor, advance sensor (crank sensor).
fuel pump, injectors, air intake problem caused by them
all of them can be the cause of the jerk in the car.
it may be malfunctioning because it is required at the top dead point at a full rpm in the engine.
thanks to the spark plugs that are struck when the air and fuel mixture gets stuck
generates power if there is a jolt in the engine, especially today
the system is a frequent malfunction in vehicles fitted with gas because a
replacing the complete fuel system in the vehicle is really professional and
An engineering level job is a new fuel system for your car
Before researching, a good research and the competent person
you should contact a team that is conscious.
possibly an air-fuel mixture problem if it misfires when switching to gas
This may cause your vehicle to lose performance and burn too much fuel
can [/ QUOTE]
Hodja, you told me very well. Then it is necessary to look at the tool properly. But as you last said it died a few months ago. When filling gas, the pump did not press or the air pressed, the man reset again, filled it, and since then the vehicle sometimes has the problem of not going through the tube. For example, when I go in the tube, I am suddenly switching to gasoline, then I can not pass it to the tube, then it gets better.
08.05.2020 19:00 # 17
serdaralisan
THE EWE IS READING THE GAS SOME OF THE GAS, THE AIR IS GOING TO THE LPG SETTING FOR THIS, WHAT THEY SAY ATTEN TO THE NEEDS OF THE NEEDS, WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN FROM THE SEMESTER OF THE YEAR, THE PROBLEM REMOVES FROM THE PROBLEM
08.05.2020 19:00 # 18
ayna
[QUOTE = serdarralı] EWE IS READING GAS REGISTERALLY GAS REFRIGERATED AIR FOR THIS PLEASE CHECK THE LPG SETTING CONSIDER THE SETTINGS OF THE YEAR, THERE ARE THAT THE YEAR HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL
[/ QUOTE]
You're right, I'll make a gas adjustment.
08.05.2020 19:00 # 19
ayna
206+ tremors: http://youtu.be/P7DK4-sOrQc
Friends I put the video by pulling the gear. The gear shifts at certain intervals, but the video is not certain, but the seat is shaking. It was the first time that the engine was hot today. mirror 2015-01-17 17:09:58
08.05.2020 19:00 # 20
koray.turan
Exactly, the problem with me is, thank you very much.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”