Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Something hitting my feet under the accelerator?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:59 # 1
zeynep taylan
When I came to my house today, I noticed in the last 100 meters, gas or brake, but I think when I hit the gas, the foot under the brake hits a piece of foot from the ground. As if the child kicks his mother's belly, kicking a piece of my foot like him. it also sounds like it hits the bottle with a spoon. I do not understand, does anyone have an idea about this?
08.05.2020 15:59 # 2
Guests
There is a piece under the gas pedal zeynep hm. It looks like he's hitting a plaster.

mahs dıp are you tickling ggaz :)

but the sound can come to the brake, it is caused by pads and discs.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 3
Guests
In addition, I don't think that many of you will understand the likeness of the child like kicking Mother's belly.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 4
zeynep taylan
[QUOTE = EmRaH] There is a track under the gas pedal zeynep hm. It looks like he's hitting a plaster.

mahs dıp are you tickling ggaz :)

but the sound can come to the brake, it is caused by pads and discs.
[/ QUOTE]

This happened when driving very slowly (around 10-15km / h). and I was pressing the gas very lightly. I even pulled over. as he moved the steering wheel or something. What is that plastic? why hits?
08.05.2020 15:59 # 5
Guests
I think that there should be no brake or nothing to hit in the gas.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 6
34sea45
I guess there is probably something wrong with the discs, there is nothing to hit the foot of there.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 7
kaderim@61

The sister may be coming from the table, there is the same problem in me. It makes me feel more under the gas pedal when going through light holes or staplized road.

08.05.2020 15:59 # 8
peugeotefe
It may be rust, it can be rust removed, is there any change?
08.05.2020 15:59 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = peugeotefe] Rust may be stuck, rust is removed, and there is change. [/ QUOTE]
I was going to say the same, live more than me ...
The same thing happened to me in my car, something was stuck on my feet, it caused a strange distress on the accelerator pedal, I don't understand how the passenger's mop walked by the nose past me.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 10
zeynep taylan
[QUOTE = ibrahim Aslan] I think there is nothing to hit in the gas without that brake .... [/ QUOTE]

Yes, under the brake pedal. No, not rust. A hard piece from the bottom hit my foot a few times to raise my foot. Then it never happened again. But it sounded interesting. Because when you lift the mat there is no such part at the bottom?
08.05.2020 15:59 # 11
tayfundoner
zeynep lady at a fast driving experience ramp down 100km / h, press the brake, you will hear a sound, a rattle will hit the brake pedal at the same time.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 12
tayfundoner
[QUOTE = 34sea45] probably guessing there is something wrong with the disks, your pedal has nothing to strike there until [[QUOTE]

In my opinion, if the pads are finished, they will stick to the mirrors and this will cause a hit on the brake pedal.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 13
onurrr41
I hose down the subject, but what you're talking about is not on the brake pedal. When turning the steering wheel to the right or left just below the brake pedal, a "click-to-click" sound resembles the bulb cutting sound.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”