Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

something happened to the vehicle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:53 # 1
YUNNES37
Greetings friends yesterday evening there was still a problem in my car
& nbsp;
vehicle automatic transmission 2000 model gasoline Works like a broken-down car.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 2
MagicPerformance
Is ignition or a plumbing problem probably throwing raw gasoline?
08.05.2020 16:53 # 3
YUNNES37
how do i understand it
08.05.2020 16:53 # 4
MagicPerformance
See the exhaust at the vehicle running, is it wetting the place?
08.05.2020 16:53 # 5
YUNNES37
no, I did not observe anything like that
the vehicle is working very strange, it shakes very much, the engine presses the gas, it kicks like dead, it does not eat gas and the brake is on while d
08.05.2020 16:53 # 6
MagicPerformance
Have the spark plug and cables checked the ignition coil, ask where you are going to show another place from brain to lesson, probably from the spark plug or coil.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 7
YUNNES37
I understand, I hope & nbsp; nothing bad will happen
08.05.2020 16:53 # 8
koliva
Did this problem happen while stopping?
08.05.2020 16:53 # 9
YUNNES37
Well, it was somewhere we stopped, after I got out of the hill, I started to not eat gas after 1 2 km, I started to press the gas. strange and high-end vehicle car d pervert completely
08.05.2020 16:53 # 10
volkan22
Sorry bro but the engine sounds like a tractor? If it is ole, even one mile of playback of the calm vehicle came to me, suddenly it started to work like a tractor, if & nbsp; it was in my exhaust & nbsp; your exact time setting was missed, my ole was not even I did not play even 1 mile cheap saved & nbsp; calm ha calm & nbsp; if what i say is war, don't even run it machinist cagir & nbsp; >
Reviews
1. If it works like a tractor,
2. If there is any sound coming from the top cover of the engine. & nbsp; If there is no hole in your exhaust, you said it dropped in the shoot. div> motor is shaking, you said calm driving do not cause damage in the valvites
& nbsp; my 3 outer time settings were missed & nbsp; the motor was shaking, so I breath because it came to me in the same way & nbsp;

Important: * (IF THE ENGINE IS A SERIOUS SOUND FROM THE UST COVER (((COMING))) HIGHLY NEED TO BE ONE OF WHAT I SAID
volkan22 2012-07- 05 17:30:18
08.05.2020 16:53 # 11
YUNNES37
Just like that, the car is as if the exhaust has broken out. I'm stepping on the gas like the old tractor.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 12
YUNNES37

Friends, I had a gasket built a month ago. Did I get a sentence or something broken or valves?

08.05.2020 16:53 # 13
buralarinadami
Get well, my friend had the same problem and we reached the solution.

Gasket cover may need to be grinded. This ensures that the engine gets very hot, and so it starts off as if it suddenly gets up like knocking. An annoying forward push is happening. This usually manifests itself in situations where the engine stopped and there was no sound while braking and waiting. Whereas the gear was doing it in D. Gasket cover will be corrected when grinded.

If there is a small hole in the air filter or accumulation in the exhaust kit, it falls out of traction and even the car called on the ramps faints. This leads to overheating, so the speed seems disproportionate at idle. Sometimes the exhaust can make nonsense sounds or do things like explosions.

The average cost has kept me 1250 TL. I don't know how much you got. Get well again.

By the way, don't forget to feed the gearbox oil, most of the problem with the gear comes from this.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 14
volkan22
let me tell about the incident that happened to me as someone who has seen it & nbsp;

1 month ago you said the gasket changed

i am curious about the car & nbsp ; I brought my car to the pejo authorized service & nbsp; when I went to buy it, I went to buy it & nbsp; I was inspecting the machine, it sounded like it was from the belt, and now it was insisting that the master said it to me, it sounded normal, I put it in myself, I would not know my car from his voice & nbsp;
div>
let's leave the car to the subject, they looked, and if it was small, the voice has gone megerse the problem is that they have made the time apricot too tight, but this vehicle & nbsp; (What happened after 4 months after 4 months)

so the car I meant to you was like you said & nbsp; these smart guys were overbearing apricot and 3 dis-time I jumped, I did not drive the car to a stop, I just called a close friend, the mechanic, and the machine will open the machine so that you do not understand the money, but I recommend it to me, but the machine is recommended to me, I had the same problem, too.

my cover was gone as if it was gone, but nothing happened. & nbsp; so if you hear the sound from the top cover as I said, make the time setting then if the sound is not interrupted & nbsp; ins valvit did not dominate my brother i got off cheap cheap

don't drive that car calmly my skin can go worse, as I said in my car, automatic & nbsp; as I told you, it was like me. If it stays abundant, time jumps out and the valvit setting is missed & nbsp;

time setting is very important & nbsp;

top Valvit sound comes from the cover & nbsp; works like a tractor, once the car has passed.

volkan22 < editDate> 2012-07-06 00:41:04
08.05.2020 16:53 # 15
volkan22
If there is warming in the vehicle, the gasket will burn, it is true, but there is no rule that the time setting will not escape. Also, if the gasket has changed, maybe the cover will be bent, I will say, & nbsp;

a newly closed I do not think that the machine will need to cover easily, because it is possible to make the cover, so everybody knows this: S

my friend ins is the most inexpensive time setting. If it does not improve before starting the engine, it seems like there is no care other than to say that it is past & nbsp; ins eliminates this problem without any cost
08.05.2020 16:53 # 16
YUNNES37
I realize it was very useful information for me. & nbsp; the cover was also ground when the seal changed.
Then this is probably related to that setting, as you said, but if this time setting has another name, when I mentioned the time setting in Istanbul, I said it from them.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 17
volkan22
timing belt & nbsp; They say that the belt that provides the valve adjustment is already known as the timing belt .... they are called time belt here.

this setting is high, the valves are running away & nbsp; already the main belt of the vehicle & nbsp; air conditioner etc. & nbsp; below the dynamo apricot is a separate one & nbsp;

it is told that the timing apricot may have missed that setting
08.05.2020 16:53 # 18
yigiteroglu
Mr. Yunus faints in my vehicle on automatic gear ramps with 99 model tubes. I couldn't afford it. They say they can't get out if they can't take the standby cycle with 1.4 75 horsepower and automatic quite normal, including service and craftsmen.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 19
YUNNES37

thank you guys for your interest

Thank you very much the cable of the injector's cable has been solved
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”