Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Some problems with my new vehicle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:36 # 1
Keyifli
Dear members, greet you all.
3 months ago, I had 106 owners, and joining you was ours today. My vehicle is 99 models 1.1 xn. Since I bought the car, I have been encountering some minor problems, I write them below in order. I would appreciate if anybody helps.

1 ... The vehicle gas gauge is not working.
2 ... The vehicle was kicking on gasoline (It improved after changing the petrol filter.)
3 ... There is a sound coming from the pits from the front. There is also a sound that sounds like a plug in the turns.
4 ... The doors do not open and lock from the control sometimes, and when I try to open with the key, sometimes the driver only opens and closes the door. (I renewed the control batteries, the situation is the same)
5 ... I removed the spark plugs with double claws and the thread of the two is thick and the thread of the two is thin.

Thank you for your answers in advance.
Stay healthy ...
08.05.2020 20:36 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. I wish you to use your vehicle without accident and good luck. when it comes to problems

1-float is broken. how much gas did you buy in the vehicle? If you buy 100 TL gasoline, it can be improved. Generally, when lpg is used, these vehicles are always used at the bottom and over time, the buck may break down.
You have found a solution in your 2-second problem. 3
3-Check the shock absorber wedges and bellows. There may be a gap or is broken.
4-I think it is a control which is made afterwards universal mechanism is a lock system. You will need to replace it with a new one.
5-If a strange situation was a caliper, measurement could be done, teacher, but as far as I know, the spark plug sockets are standard.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 3
Keyifli
Thank you for your interest and your return soon

1-float is broken. how much gas did you buy in the vehicle? If you buy 100 TL gasoline, it can be improved. Generally, when lpg is used, these vehicles are always used at the bottom and over time, the buck may break down. (I bought 50 + 50 + 50 TL gasoline at different times in the vehicle and used around 200 km on gasoline and I continue on gasoline. When I run out of gas, I buy it as you say)
You have found a solution in your 2-second problem. 3
3-Check the shock absorber wedges and bellows. There may be a gap or is broken. (I have the shock absorbers checked together with the complete front tool control then.)
4-I think it is a control which is made afterwards universal mechanism is a lock system. You will need to replace it with a new one. (As you said, a remote control, I took an extra control and cloned the situation, but when I open the door with the key, sometimes it doesn't open all of them, sometimes it does not open.
5-If a strange situation was a caliper, measurement could be done, teacher, but as far as I know, the spark plug sockets are standard. (The correct spark plug grooves are standard, but I guess they have broken new teeth and I guess. As a spark plug, should I continue with a double spark plug or a single spark plug?).
08.05.2020 20:36 # 4
ggitaristt
I also have the front team takuk tukur, my problem is the z rods .. It has no effect on the use but disturbs the sound

When it comes to the door work, the mechanism setting that triggered the central lock in the front door lock may be impaired.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 5
Keyifli
Thank you. Is the mechanism you're talking about under the driver's door trim?
08.05.2020 20:36 # 6
ggitaristt
[QUOTE = Enjoyable] Thank you. Is the mechanism you're talking about under the driver's door trim. [/ QUOTE]

Yes on lock motor

Edit: more precisely in the mechanical connection of the lock motor and lock mechanism ..
ggitaristt 2017-10-19 18:31:49
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”