Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Some problems in our vehicle (206 1.4 XR)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:54 # 1
Ssedo
Good for everyone brothers and sisters.

206 is our first vehicle and we did not know much when we bought it, I think we got some car rash without realizing it.

Now I will try to explain our problems with photos.

First of all, the additional water tank is leaking water, we took the additional water tank from the spare part for 40 liras and it did not fit. It used to be made by installing additional parts. We said thank you, we will go to the industry and have it done.

2. Our problem is that no matter how hard I tried the fog lights, I looked under the wheel or something.
1 LINK

2 LINKS

I wonder why it may not be burning, why the problem is caused, it is not very good in our economic situation, so I try to handle most things myself, we showed the master in the industry while buying the vehicle and I came to know a person who understands but I think they overlooked these problems

My next problem is that the piece, whose name I do not know, was trying to install the last additional water tank, and it caught my eye under the vehicle and fastened it with broken plastic.

1 LINK
I thought the pipe was as if it came out of the above ground or I don't know the normal way, I thought it was best to ask you, and what is the name of this piece?
2 LINKS

There are scratches in some parts of our vehicle, I want to ask whether these can be solved without painting etc. Is it necessary to paint the vehicle completely?

1 LINK
2 LINKS

I also have a slight oil leak in the car industry had a very normal I guess masters in anyway I ask you with his photo: http://resim.roaccutaneyardim.com/?v=dscf3080.jpg
Finally, we have air conditioning gas leakage problem, but the industry master said that we had a lot of price, so how much budget should be allocated to turn this car into a smart man? and you know that there is a master in the bursa who is not fond of the money you know, who will be entitled but can make the car beautiful?

This is a remote view :) http://resim.roaccutaneyardim.com/?v=5772621020.jpg
Ssedo 2013-08-29 21:02:15
08.05.2020 17:54 # 2
samet206
Scratches pass with paste polish, but the first picture is deeply streaked with paint, because it is burnt on the upper side, because it is burnt. If the back fog opens, it does not burn, maybe it made an accident or something, the front bumper changed, the man was so ornamental, he was not pulled, or he made a malfunction. If you want a car, and my advice is, oil leakage is an undesirable situation. As far as m, you need to repair the oil leak, it leaks from the crankcase and does not look like sweating or something. samet206 2013-08-29 21:38:56
08.05.2020 17:54 # 3
Ssedo
My 2000 model teacher did not bother us at all because it looks like it was filmed with sunburn on the ceiling. I first heard of the crankcase but, as you said, if it is necessary, we will have it done. teacher, can you take the fog light button in your car, my mind is confused, if it is plugged in later, if I turn the fog difference button, it sounds like teak tick in the photo, but the fog light does not light up. No, or I didn't see if there is only a red light on the bottom. In the fog light incident, we got stuck in our head, everywhere in the car, we want the man to work smart, we do not use it, I feel like we use it for many years, so we do not understand from the buy and sell works, thanks for your response, I am waiting for your opinions on other friends.
08.05.2020 17:54 # 4
samet206
Couldn't it be honest, when the rear fog lights in the middle bumper on the rear bumper turn on the headlights, the back fog will light up when the parks are open, the short or long will turn on. When you turn the button with that symbol, the rear fog will burn. light bulbs burned in the back.
08.05.2020 17:54 # 5
Ssedo
As a result of bargaining, we took 12.5 and took my father's friend and he said that he will turn into a smart car with approximately 1- 1.5 thousand TL. If it costs more, our job is hard :) If I buy a falcon, I say to myself: D
08.05.2020 17:54 # 6
halilefe
My brother, first of all auspicious auspiciousness, do not be embarrassed.
1 Additional water tank skillfully handles it is not worth boring.

2 When I bought the fog lamp for the first time, I couldn't light it up: D You can open it by doing a screw tightening movement from the arm in that picture.

3 I don't know that piece: D

4 oil leaks made me think a little but I hope it doesn't cost you a lot

When I bought the car, my sleep was gone, but if you knew I don't mind anymore, what happened to me? Smile let's say auspicious.
08.05.2020 17:54 # 7
Ssedo
Thank you, my teacher, the wheels will change, too: of Aminn

I tried the screw tightening movement, but it was not opened, I think there is another problem :) I think we are a little excited now, I guess it seems to be a big problem, I hope the problems are solved without much expense :)
08.05.2020 17:54 # 8
TaZ
Thank you for my brother, your car is good.
If the sockets are plugged in, the first bumper of the front bumper is the simplest way, if the sockets are plugged in, it may be a problem with the bulbs or its installation. Be careful.
2.o pipe will probably give clearer information from the pipe that goes to the air filter as far as I can see from the picture, but it will probably affect the fuel of the air filter box very much, it will burn the vehicle very much.
The man seen in the 3rd door is scratched, the man who does the wave is standing still did not work properly, you can paint that piece above. The sun above is already painted as a single piece in that piece.
08.05.2020 17:54 # 9
Ssedo
Right, my teacher, I could not go out because of the rain, my first job would be to look at the sockets, something important in fog lights comes at once, we would not be in the mountains. I couldn't find it separately, I couldn't find it on the internet, thanks for your information, if I dealt with these important problems, the scratches would be over time, as long as I let me handle those broken dislocations, let's work hard and save money :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”