Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Some of the numbers in the KM counter are not read

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:13 # 1
kaan206
The lights on my car's indicator were not lit and some figures on the km counter were dim (Half of the figure is visible, half of it is not visible). We changed the bulbs in the industry, the display brightness is very good now, but some of the numbers in the KM meter are still silent. I think it has nothing to do with the bulb. I do not remember exactly, but I saw it somewhere where the numbers on the km counter are like a film strip, I think there is this faintness from it ..
Could it explain what kind of a path would work if any such secret is living? Thanks
08.05.2020 21:13 # 2
sonerkyl
the same problem that resulted from that film.

sonerkyl 2019-05-02 09:00:40
08.05.2020 21:13 # 3
kaan206
Thank you brother and the indicator will be super if you send the servo motor link
The temperature and the oil indicators are dead, the miserable ones have changed.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 4
littlenikksay
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] exactly the problem that stems from the movie.

[/ QUOTE]
Can we make this film change, do we need soldering etc.?
08.05.2020 21:13 # 5
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = kaan206] my brother thanks and the indicator will be super if you throw the servo motor link
The temperature and the oil indicators are dead, the miserable ones have changed.
[/ QUOTE]

unfortunately, my brother servo motor is sold on ebay or something I have not seen, but it is in the hands of some auto electronics.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = littlenikksay] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] the same problem that stems from the movie.

[/ QUOTE]
Can we make this film change, do we need soldering etc.?
[/ QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I do not have much information, teacher, I need to do some research.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 7
kaan206
Does some figures in km meter faint cause trouble in inspection?
08.05.2020 21:13 # 8
kaan206
friends temperature and oil temperature indicator sometimes work sometimes stay always at the bottom and also some of the figures in km meter do not appear.
Isn't there a problem before?
Can an auto electrician do? Do you have a ribbon or servo motor in your hand?
I went to an auto electrician just replaced the bulbs
I explained other problems, he couldn't say anything, I guess he doesn't understand much.
Is there any place to recommend in Istanbul
kaan206 2019-05-26 23:54:29
08.05.2020 21:13 # 9
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = kaan206] friends heat and oil temperature indicator sometimes work sometimes stay at the bottom and also some of the figures in km counter are not.
Isn't there a problem before?
Can an auto electrician do? Do you have a ribbon or servo motor in your hand?
I went to an auto electrician just replaced the bulbs
I explained other problems, he couldn't say anything, I guess he doesn't understand much.
Is there any place to recommend in Istanbul
[/ QUOTE]

A good auto electrician who knows his job, ie peugeot, does all the problems you have. unfortunately I cannot help with the master.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”