Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

some of my problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:16 # 1
helot
There is water under the mat, which I think is antifreeze. (I took it today, they said it cost 300 TL.)
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
other than this, when working at the marked idle, it gets 8 lines but it gets better when it gives off gas. (On the first take-off, I heard a voice called jiggling, I did not understand the reason for the same sound when I pressed the clutch and put the gear in two and then releasing it again)
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
also this how many bursts in changing the picture? (plastic things on the glass are worn)
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
is the tool that will hurt a little bit
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 15:16 # 2
Guests
Okay, as I wrote to you in my message: ((((((((((
& nbsp;
very obvious and clear cooling & nbsp; liquid), it will have inside the vehicle. You should have it done as soon as possible. You can not stop ...
& nbsp;
glass grills are expensive because they do not easily deteriorate. I do not think it will be down from 100-150 lira ... you can look at it come out
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
I have corrected the belt event if I have seen it wrong. cecoli 2011-04-13 15:26:39
08.05.2020 15:16 # 3
helot
[QUOTE = cecoli] okay here is what I wrote to you in my message: (((((((((
& nbsp;
) very obviously and clearly, it will have the inside of the car from the liquid. You can't stop the smell in the future ...
& nbsp;
Replacing an apricot doesn't cost a lot of money ... but those glass grills are expensive, probably. I don't think it will be down ... you can check it out. FONT style = ": # 9cb9e1"> & nbsp;
thanks for the reply cem, i will go to izmir soon i will show him a friend pejo service from the forum Let's see how much is stuck in between. :)
& nbsp;
By the way, do you know how much they adjust the gas adaptation? Lpg setting I took the gas adaptation adjustment for it or use it at 1000 km, then they will adjust again.
08.05.2020 15:16 # 4
koliva
Reviews 1. The problem is very likely the problem I had in the past days. I recommend you take a look at the water. I also wrote how I found the solution towards the end

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=11275&KW=paspas+su&title=paspas- under-swater-kayna
2. I guess the problem is that the master who wears apricots is not fully. It may not have achieved alignment.
08.05.2020 15:16 # 5
Guests
adaptation is in the throttle of your vehicle.
& nbsp;
I think the master must express & nbsp; want & nbsp; I think that the fuel trims have deteriorated because the LPG setting of the vehicle is not smooth. it requires you to use it with a certain amount of gasoline to improve it. I am not quite sure if these trim values should be adjusted. there are differences between the engines. but if you can get a software update, it can be more useful in the engine. According to that form, if a good adjustment is made by a skilled master, it works very well. but if the skill of the master is not enough then you can not get it organized. Of course, it is also necessary to review the assembly status. so it is not an event, it is not an event to set lpg ...
08.05.2020 15:16 # 6
Guests
@ kolıva
& nbsp;
my brother, I think your friend is not the water that enters the problem. Because the green colored liquid looks very clear. I think this antifreeze ...
08.05.2020 15:16 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = cecoli] @ kolıva
& nbsp;
my brother's friend I think it is not the water that enters the problem. Because the green colored liquid looks very clear. I think this antifreeze ...
[/ QUOTE]

Mine was not the water that came in from outside. Never happened & nbsp; "Ouch" My mop is still green too
He is running away from the joint of the heating radiator. I wrote it very simple there to identify.

koliva 2011-04-13 15:29:35
08.05.2020 15:16 # 8
Guests
yes you were right:)) & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
& nbsp;
, but watch out for the water on the water side of the water on the side of the water, then don't let the water flow to the top ... there is a place in the water that can contain water. Get your precaution on the subject of delete ...
08.05.2020 15:16 # 9
helot
[QUOTE = cecoli] adaptation happens in the throttle of your vehicle.
& nbsp;
I think the master must express & nbsp; want & nbsp; I think that the fuel trims have deteriorated because the LPG setting of the vehicle is not smooth. it requires you to use it with a certain amount of gasoline to improve it. I am not quite sure if these trim values should be adjusted. there are differences between the engines. but if you can get a software update, it can be more useful in the engine. According to that form, if a good adjustment is made by a skilled master, it works very well. but if the skill of the master is not enough then you can not get it organized. Of course, it is also necessary to review the assembly status. so it is not an event, it is not an event to set lpg ...
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
yesterday I went on the move or something the master tried to make adjustments, i think the master was good, zavoli dealer and a member from italy taught lpg if i remember wrongly, the device was giving poor mixing error at high load and he said it would come after 1000 km gasoline and even 50 tlye it would be 40 TL because i went long way It took 20 of it yesterday, thanks to 20 more 1000 km, I hope it looks like a good person.
08.05.2020 15:16 # 10
helot
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = cecoli] @ kolıva
& nbsp;
my brother, the friend's problem is not the water that comes in from the outside. Because the green colored liquid looks very clear. I think this antifreeze ...
[/ QUOTE]

Mine was not the water that came in from outside. Never happened & nbsp; "Ouch" My mop is still green too
Is missing from the joint of the heating radiator just about it. I wrote it very simple there to identify.

[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
I think you The same problem, when I called the pejo service murali in kolıva izmir, he told me about the screws (he is not prone to this work) he even told me to call the master, he said, call me 300 tly but i said no, i will come to you, i will not be a master in akhisar, i think i will go to izmirli vehicle for lpg it is not a problem if they are intact.
& nbsp;
by the way, does that belt work on my way?
helot 2011-04-13 15:42:17
08.05.2020 15:16 # 11
Guests
It MAY. you never know...
08.05.2020 15:16 # 12
koliva
Member Mr. helot, you do not even need to know anything or have a tendency to water leak. You will insert two screws and place your finger where I call it, if there is wetness, the same problem is most likely the same or somewhere next to it. If you want to fix it the way I do, it may require some skill because it is too narrow to take. It is not possible to work. Reviews
08.05.2020 15:16 # 13
helot
I hope we have dealt with the water event; We have replaced the back side of the radiator radiator rotten. For my other problem, the master said normal (the pulley that draws 8) there was no problem unless he made a sound.
08.05.2020 15:16 # 14
mdincer34
past, the master said to die, but if it was not paid attention, I had a very annoying incident. On my way to the car, the battery light came on suddenly. in MotoRace & nbsp; damage & nbsp; The reason I gave it was that the pulley holding the belt would come off, and I would make an accident or burn the engine.
08.05.2020 15:16 # 15
azdek
[QUOTE = helot] I hope we have handled the water event; We have replaced the back side of the radiator radiator rotten. For my other problem, the master said normal (the pulley that draws 8) there was no problem unless he made a sound. [/ QUOTE]
get well soon bro, I'm glad you got it
08.05.2020 15:16 # 16
HANCER_06
brothers, when I run it from the belt for the first time in the morning, the sound is cut after 10 minutes. If I change the belt, does it cut the sound? Do I need to change this strap in a good master or something?
08.05.2020 15:16 # 17
helot
What a pity the water problem continues is annoying. It started to smell like the inside of the car.
08.05.2020 15:16 # 18
toprakk
my friend .. the problem that happened to me 1 month ago. my vehicle 206. our master put the full antifreeze into the water of the vehicle. Just like your event, one day later, my feet are full of water. the air conditioner radiator is silver. all the water in it. now the job has come to dry the vehicle. I didn't leave the doors open for days. finally I removed the door wick. I pulled out the mop and I pulled the ground one piece you pulled. war a thick felt 2 fingers thick on the last floor. I took out that felt soaking wet. I dried it in 1 week. I bought it for 1 week and cleaned it, thank goodness. Apply what I say. the event is from the air conditioner radiator. The air conditioner is in a place under your foot in the driver's section, inside: @: @
08.05.2020 15:16 # 19
toprakk
If you have replaced the radiator, the problem has been resolved. as I said. If you do not remove the thick felt at the bottom, it will not dry there, we will always stay wet. take it out dry
08.05.2020 15:16 # 20
helot
thank you my friend let me apply what i say in my day
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”