Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Some of my 206 sedan problems :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:14 # 1
Guests
Hello first

My vehicle is a 2009 model and yet at 8600 Km. I want to put aside all the problems he has created and learn this. I am not someone who despises the vehicle. I would like to inquire about a few problems.

1- I park the vehicle on a slope (sometimes it doesn't even matter) When I pull the handbrake and release the foot brake, the uncomfortable Garrrrrrçççççç sound comes out and the back of the vehicle collapses very clearly on the ground. Ok I know the crash is sometimes normal but mine is a bit abnormal.

Now I say the result of the service. "The Garrrçççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççço sound to normal to very hard to the lining dust, which is not a problem." I was so disturbed, did I bother you, I am sorry I continued to keep Garçççççç then. The conversation developed just like that, I'm not kidding, the vehicle was only at the time of 5000s. I used to drive so many different models and different kilometers, I heard this sound for the first time and this is actually very normal, I just learned!

2- Now, not when I brake hard in the vehicle, when I brake slowly, there is a sound that I can call the brakes as a bird sound. There are original pads on the vehicle.

What are your comments, guys? What else should I do
08.05.2020 14:14 # 2
ErolSen
edit.
the erols 2010-05-04 20:42:00
08.05.2020 14:14 # 3
ErolSen
I have the first problem, especially when I park the ramp up or down the ramp, pull the handbrake and release the brake, it sounds like a garcher. I guess that whatever the shock absorber is in the back rather than the pads is coming from it, the ones with clear information will write. sometimes it can be annoying but you get used to it over time.
The second problem is that the front disc pads may be finished, but at 8600 km, the vehicle cannot start without asking how the pads end. Front disc pad replacement may resolve this problem.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 4
Guests
Erol Sen

So when you press down on the top of the trunk and spread the car with your hand in relation to that voice, is that sound again? I did not think whether it could be from those bows or not. But come and see that we got into a service that the guys say everything is normal. I searched on the internet and read a ton of complaints about pejo's services.

08.05.2020 14:14 # 5
behzat
this brake sound is present in most peugeot, I guess it is a chronic problem. Approve changing does not help.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 6
Guests
behzat

Okay, here is the problem, there is usually a problem, and everyone tries to call it normal. The services are never accepted, it says normal, my brother says the brakes are singing, what is normal I say this is normal. They are saying ridiculous things, they are getting very frustrated. They take the second page of the newspapers, these are the man :))) It was the last thing, because it was not used asbestos in the brakes. I used kilometers, I did not hear a single voice, whatever you like. These are the ones that most say :))) I said, give the key press pictures: D If there is a general problem, I need to find a solution.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 7
ErolSen
yes, it also comes out when you press it over the tire. or when there are 4 people in the back, the folks are iniyo or it turns out fine. garlicç gurççç Sırıtma
08.05.2020 14:14 # 8
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
There is 1 item in our 2006 clio symbol but the brakes are otmuo :)
08.05.2020 14:14 # 9
Guests
The service is absolutely normal :)))) It may even have given a warning such that the passengers sitting in the back seat do not leave the vehicle with a sudden movement, let alone get out of the vehicle slowly.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 10
cerci07
broiler stew is cheap and chronic problem is much you get used to it over time
08.05.2020 14:14 # 11
EminONAL
There was also a garç gurç in 206. It is strange that the sound was cut when the torsion balls were disrupted and the rear torsion balls were changed.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 12
ErolSen
[QUOTE = cerci07] broth stew of cheap meat will be unsuccessful and chronic problem will be too you get used to it in time [/ QUOTE]
Where is cheap meat? Where is cheap aga 206? It is not a cheap car. What I saw is cheap cars. 150 200 thousand km. Rather than the stew of cheap meat, I think the pejo remains in the class as a user in terms of durability and quality of the material used.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 13
t@lip

In my car (2007, Pug 207), both troubles occur from time to time, but the sound coming from behind is likely to go away or decrease with the clearing of the drums, not the height that the people on the right can hear clearly. According to you, the sound is very loud, so it may be necessary to clean the drums, if the sound comes from the drum. The whistling sound coming from the front usually happens near the end of the pads. After I replaced the car's pads, there was no sound in the first 1000 km, then 400-500 km whistled. Now it is cut again. The sound coming from behind is not very much now, especially I did not pay attention. I think what needs to be done is to park the vehicle in gear and apply the braking after braking the engine effectively. I think it is wrong to rely solely on the handbrake in vehicles with no maintenance on the ramp.

As for the prices of the vehicles, they are much more affordable than an Opel from a Volkswagen of the same class. this is a fact of course ..
08.05.2020 14:14 # 14
Guests
t @ lip

It is true that cleaning the drum can solve problems. But I know what cars, but when the car broke down, the men who went to the service / industry took the question of the vehicle's mileage, and his head was gone. Even with them, I did not understand that neither the sound of the voice nor the braking was happening. My vehicle is still in the 8600s. The end of the pad is not something I can think of. I do not know what to do.

Also, I do not think that the price of the car is cheap. No matter how cheap you have a brand and its name is Peugeot, we should consider it. It will not be a problem, of course, but I am against the mentality that evaluates them as normal, not as a problem.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 15
Guests
FRIENDS MY MEASUREMENT OF THE MORE THAN 206 DAYS THE SOUND WAS COMING, THE TABLES CHANGE THE PROBLEM IS FINISHED, I WOULD RECOMMEND HELP FROM THE SERVICE TO THE INDUSTRIAL MASTERS.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 16
BAHTIYAR
I do not understand these services, I also have a sound like a bird's voice. The service I changed the pad to 3 thousand km ago says to me that I change the disc and the pad.
2) I am asking if we can change the thrusters.
the result: when you go to a familiar master, put 10/60 oil and throw it at boron power, the repulsive problem disappears to 100 liras instead of a thousand liras :))
08.05.2020 14:14 # 17
master
Sound normal friends. It already makes the sound 2-3 times, and then it doesn't.

If you want, jump on the back seat and jump. you will see that the sound is cut off. Every mechanical parts make that sound.
No worries.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”