Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

some kind of black smoke I could not get rid of: S

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:07 # 1
erdi777
Hello friends. There was a problem of black smoke in my car. Excessive black smoke was thrown. First I tried carbon clean. WÜRTH brand did not work. Black continued to smoke. but not completely disappearing. WHAT DO YOU MORE DO? ??? Waiting for help from the masters, thanks in advance ...
08.05.2020 17:07 # 2
spearo
If the noise of the vehicle is black and the noise is increased despite the injector cleaning, the inside of the injectors should be renewed and calibrated with the repair kit. interior repair kit was 175 TL. my advice is to renew and calibrate 4 of them. Without giving 1500-1800 TL, your injector will be reset and you will get rid of the problem.
It takes 30 TL for inspection control bosch car services, they will cost you an estimated cost. There is a possibility of installment on the credit card. the guarantee of the work done.

08.05.2020 17:07 # 3
erdi777
First of all, thank you for writing something. When I gave the injectors to the cleaning, it was said that the repair was also done. But the trouble is still.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”