Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Some Information on Stopping the Vehicle Exploding the Brake

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:02 # 1
Mesut
The brake exploded and your car is going fast. What should you do? Here are some simple suggestions!

First of all, you should pull your foot off the gas. Turn on Cruise control in your vehicle. Now you should maximize your attention without any panic. Keep your eyes on the road and be careful not to lose control. See what's in front of you and behind you. Try to stay away from vehicles as much as possible to avoid any accident. In the meantime, try to warn other drivers with horns and by burning the quads. Reflect that there is a problem with other vehicles on the go so that they stay away from you. Somehow you have to reduce your speed. You can use the friction effect for this.

You can drive the car on a dirt or stony road and in this way you can slow down. It did not happen, you can drive the vehicle up a slope. You can take advantage of shrubs and surrounding plants. As the vehicle passes over them, the tires get stuck on plants and slow down. But never think about hitting a big tree. This can cost you life. Even a small tree, 20 cm in diameter, that you will hit in a moment of panic can pose great dangers. Find a safe area to avoid crashing. When the speed of the car is cut off, look at a safe place where you can pull it aside. When you stop the vehicle completely, staying in the middle of the road may pose a danger to you again. If you're on the freeway, a high-speed vehicle from behind can hit you. So trying to stop is as important as trying to stop in the safest possible place.

Shift down, pump up the brake!

When the brake is applied, if there is any leakage in the brake hoses, the brake pedal begins to slowly decrease. In such failures, small holes are formed in the brake hoses. Let's say you stepped on the brake and the car does not stop. Continue applying the brakes to the end. A pressure will still occur in the brake center until the brake fluid decreases. This helps to stop the vehicle.

But if someone cut your brake fluid hose with a saw or a knife, then the brake pedal goes down as soon as you apply the brake and is useless. If the brake pedal fits to the bottom and the vehicle continues to go, start downshifting successively. Follow the sequence to shift from five to just four, then to three, two and first gear. When shifting, lift your foot off the clutch so that engine compression is engaged. The downshifts should be very short, but you should not go from five to one at a time. If you suddenly shift the vehicle into very small gear, the gearbox may disintegrate or the engine may be damaged. While the series is shifting down, slightly raise the handbrake. It is very important to do it slowly, otherwise you may be blown away. Stand your quads close and carefully on the safety lane.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 2
metin
Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:02 # 3
gokayy
Thumbs Up nice sharing your hands health
08.05.2020 15:02 # 4
Guests

Yes, very useful information for those who do not know ... May God not practice ...

08.05.2020 15:02 # 5
erdal
thanks useful information ..
08.05.2020 15:02 # 6
oguzhan29
thanks for the info
08.05.2020 15:02 # 7
se®k@n
Thank you, useful information ..
08.05.2020 15:02 # 8
Mesut
Thank you friends ... I thank you for taking the time and reading D:
08.05.2020 15:02 # 9
ALX
Thanks for the information, something that every driver should know ...

I want to add something to this subject with your permission;

Engine braking (engine compression, downshifting) should be used most of the time. I usually use it. The vehicle slows down more quickly and braking distance decreases. Sometimes I even downshift before I apply the brakes (I'm sure everyone's doing it). Yesterday, I forced 106 vehicles a little, 1 bag of tangerines in the trunk, 3 people in the back, 1 person in front of me (5 people in total and the sack Gülme ). I wasted on the road from the ramp to the lights, and I couldn't just stop the vehicle in time with the brakes (I know this road well because I usually traveled one person on this road, I was very comfortable in this way, and I got used to the road). There was no vehicle in front of me, but I entered the pedestrian crossing, even though I hung the brake thoroughly, it did not stop because the car was full. Of course, I was careful to use continuous compression until the end of the trip. If your vehicle is full, make sure to use the engine by shifting down while braking.

Note: When you downshift while slowing down, you are ready for a sudden escape at the same time. The vehicle's response is higher when you load it on gas at high speed, which can be important sometimes. There may be friends who say that fuel increases, there is not much change in fuel and sometimes fuel may fall. When you do not press the gas on the injected vehicles, the ECU supplies the CUT-OFF state (cuts the fuel), the engine continues to turn with its own and the vehicle's acceleration. This usually lasts up to 1500 cycles, then fuel is pumped again. You may have noticed that when you release the gas at low speed, you do not feel that the vehicle slows down too much, but suddenly a slowdown is obvious due to CUT-OFF while at high speed.

I wish everyone an accident-free ride ...
08.05.2020 15:02 # 10
BuRCaK
If you already have a trip computer downhill in gear, the current consumption shows 0.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 11
ozkan33
thank you bro these are very nice information
08.05.2020 15:02 # 12
Mesut
Thank you for your contribution to ALx .. health for you too ...
08.05.2020 15:02 # 13
Mesut
[QUOTE = özkan33] thank you bro these are very nice information
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you Ozkan ...
08.05.2020 15:02 # 14
Ozgur
thanks..
08.05.2020 15:02 # 15
badcombatant
As it was said at the beginning, no matter how bad the situation is, knowing what you are doing without panic really saves lives. There is no place in panic traffic.
A subject to keep in mind thanks
08.05.2020 15:02 # 16
Mesut
I thank you friends for taking time and reading ....
08.05.2020 15:02 # 17
tanilbakicimsit
Stop your shit, if your brother is going to do these things :)
08.05.2020 15:02 # 18
Mesut
Thank you tanilbakımcımsıt .... :)
08.05.2020 15:02 # 19
AydinBeyol
thanks for sharing. I hope nobody falls into this situation ..
08.05.2020 15:02 # 20
boranaydogmus

Sharing is very useful thanks.

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”