Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

SOME INFORMATION OF DIESEL ENGINE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:02 # 1
Guests
In diesel engines, only air is filled into the cylinder and combustion is achieved by spraying fuel over the compressed air from the injector.

One of the daily tasks in the fuel system of diesel engines is the diesel-water separator or the water of the fuel system from the filter or fuel tank.

It would be to spray fuel injector combustion in diesel engines. The injectors spray the diesel oil coming from the injection pump into the compressed air in the cylinders and provide combustion.

The injection pump sends fuel from the tank with the feed pump to the injectors.

One reason the diesel engine does not work is because it has blown air. Reasons for making air:
- end of fuel,
- loosening of pipes and records,
- disassembling the fuel pipes,
- the filter is cleaned or replaced.

If the exhaust fumes are black in diesel engines, the fuel pump, injector and air filter are checked. Also, when starting in diesel engines, the starter motor rotates but if the engine is not running, the fuel filter may also be installed.

Especially in cold weather, glow plugs are used to start the diesel engine easily.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 2
oguzhan29
nice sharing thanks
08.05.2020 14:02 # 3
furkan
we thank you
08.05.2020 14:02 # 4
BAYHAKO
nice sharing thanks
08.05.2020 14:02 # 5
frt
The best part of diesel engine is chip :)
08.05.2020 14:02 # 6
tugrahan
Nice share
but I'm just saying that for additional information
It was discovered in 1892 by German Engineer Rudolf Diesel
Compressed air heats up according to the physics rules. The working principle of diesel engines is based on this physics rule.
The clean and oxygen-mixed air drawn into the pistons pressurizes the piston up again, and a temperature of up to 500 degrees is created. Diesel fuel is sprayed into the hot air with a high pressure through the atomizer nozzle (injector) on this hot air mixture.

thanks
08.05.2020 14:02 # 7
Guests
health sister in your hands
08.05.2020 14:02 # 8
ali oncu
nice information thanks
08.05.2020 14:02 # 9
hakiank

Hello my friend, I have become a new member of your site. What can I do to make the 2010 206+ 1.4 HDI lower than the oxygen sensor's perceived oxygen level? I tried via ECU but I couldn't intervene. I would appreciate if you know or direct someone who can help, or if you have knowledge about the subject. thanks in advance

08.05.2020 14:02 # 10
Guests
good information health
08.05.2020 14:02 # 11
Eyup Duygun
The way the diesel takes today is incredible. With the monumrail technology, it is now more preferred than the gasoline vehicle. We remember the old Audi diesels. AdIrlAr from working ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”