Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

SOLVED !! My locked doors are opening again.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:22 # 1
hLL
I removed and cleaned the one-touch key of my new car. What happened was after that. I applied all the key identification methods I read on the internet. I did it by trying one random one. The remote now works. I can close the doors, but they either open again the moment I close them, or I find the doors of my car closed and closed. I don't know how many minutes later it reopened. I find the doors of my car open when I go. I only have to mention that when I close the doors automatically when the doors are opened again, the signal lights do not activate, the mast turns on again. Sometimes, when I turn it off, the signal lights turn on and off, but I noticed that it turns on again after 2 minutes, and when turning on, there is no movement in the signal lights. I just bought the car. I have no information about the Peugeot 206. What is wrong please help. That's why I always leave the car at the factory.

I also want an alarm. If I get it, will this situation improve?

Thank you for your answers. Thank you.
hLL 2013-03-02 12:30:30
08.05.2020 17:22 # 2
Serkan
As soon as the doors are locked, opening them back immediately results from one of the doors remaining open. If there is a problem with the sensors in the doors, the vehicle thinks the door is open and it opens the doors back, but it is the first time I hear an interesting situation when it locks and opens it again later.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 3
hLL
[QUOTE = Serco05] The doors are immediately opened back as soon as they are locked, because one of the doors remains open. If there is a problem with the sensors in the doors, the vehicle thinks that the door is open and it opens the doors back, but it is an interesting situation for the first time to lock and open it again later. . Now I have a 70 Leva Giordion alarm system. I can easily turn it on and off with his remote. There is no disorder right now. My problem is solved like this. Thanks. I also recommend this alarm system. So nice.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 4
Serkan
Good luck, check it for a few days, maybe it will open up, make sure
08.05.2020 17:22 # 5
hLL
[QUOTE = Serco05] Good luck, check it for a few days, maybe it will open up, make sure you [[QUOTE]
Thank you for your attention. I will observe. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:22 # 6
hLL
[QUOTE = Serco05] Good luck, check it for a few days, maybe it turns on, make sure it is fine [/ QUOTE]

Hello :( Unfortunately, my problem is still going on. The day I had an alarm, the rain stopped here. You will say what the rain is about. There is no problem when my car is dry. Doors open normally and close normally. There is no such thing as opening automatically. whatever the door tongue is coming down late is the problem, he said he sent it, follow it he said, well I said: S, the other master, I had the doors removed completely, I checked it out, there was no problem said: S The man checked all of them one by one, open it: S Where does this come from? I'll be crazy. I just can't buy my car because of this ridiculous problem :( Help me where it might be :( Also the right rear sole The carpet is getting wet in rainy weather.can it have anything to do with it? How was the water coming there? I could not solve it, I opened a separate subject for him :( I am very bored. I do not know how to do this issue. Napsam open the doors and cover the electrical parts in my bag: S ooof of.

Thanks for your answers "Cry"
08.05.2020 17:22 # 7
hLL
It has been 2 weeks since the gentlemen bought the car and he has been looking for a solution to this problem for 2 weeks. There is no electrician that I have not visited. Everything was said properly. No no no. I officially came from the car to the cooling point that I found a definitive solution to the problem this morning. I went to a lockman yesterday. The left front door of my car, the driver's door, was not opened with the key. I showed this to the lockman. Doesn't the lock on this door say it's not a car ??? I was amazed, I just stayed! How could this happen: S The only thing I can think of is the car hit the left side and the door was installed while it was being repaired. There was no effort to change the lock and only electrical connections were left and left. Nothing else comes to my mind. Anyway the guy coded the key again. I also maintained other locks. And since the car generally gave this fault when it was wet, I washed the car abundantly and left it in my factory overnight. Let's see if it will open again. As I know, I can't leave it in front of the apartment. The cars stolen here start to fall apart in 30 minutes. Anyway, I came in the morning and looked at the unopened doors. So it's improved. The car was wet and the weather was foggy. Normally I had to find it open, but it got better. But the wolf fell into me or if it happened again. What if it's not opened for today. I went to the most famous electrician here. The man is so famous that he works by appointment. For example, he said come to the man who came today on Tuesday. Fortunately, I called him on Thursday. Anyway I went to the man. I explained the situation. The man said. I solve this problem for you, but I cancel the remote control of the original key. "You can only turn it on or off with the alarm's control," he said. "I guarantee," he said. He said that if the alarm control fails, you will close every door with your hand. So front the keys. I will close the back by pressing manually. I don't know how to close the trunk, but? Anyway, since the alarm control is very unlikely to break, I said okay and accepted it. Because I was very bored with this problem. Anyway, the man got it done in 10 minutes. I hope the problem does not repeat. I hope the Problem has been fixed. The man gave a lifetime warranty. I paid 15 Leva and came. There is no problem for now. This seems the most accurate solution to this problem. If it causes problems, I write. Respects.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 8
Serkan
I hope my teacher will not repeat.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 9
muhammed.ceyhan
friends no problem. I had the same problem. I figured it out. As for how I have solved:

- find out which door is the problem first There is a dial jack between the door and the mast. make those jacks come on when the ceiling lamp is opened.

- then open one door and remove the jack of that door. When you remove the lamp jack, whatever door goes out is the problem in that door's swic. & nbsp; ; "> - it is the jack that connects 4 cables with high probability. Now connect the cables with a 20 cm cable without attaching the individual jack. Cut the cable on which cable lights up again. & nbsp;

- the problem is solved. however, the ceiling lamp will no longer illuminate when that door is open. your doors will be locked. & nbsp;

This is my solution. I solved it in the most costless way :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”