Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

(Solved) My CD player Failed masters help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:43 # 1
Burak07
First of all, hello everyone, my problem with Peugeottürkey family is this:
The interior lamp of my car was burned, I went and bought a new light bulb and inserted the car with the ignition turned on, the tape was on and the lamp turned off, then the lamp went out, stopped in the cd player, now the cd player does not work, only the cd eject button works Ağlama I wonder what may have been waiting for your help
video link: http://www.izlesene.com/video/cd-calar-ariza/3683483
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_74CifbsR7s
xr07 2011-06-27 23:15:40
08.05.2020 15:43 # 2
Guests
tape tape was blown
08.05.2020 15:43 # 3
Guests
I couldn't watch the video .. most likely it was blown insurance ... yesterday when I was on the way to the Sapanca meeting .. my voice was suddenly cut off. we put the fuses on the back of the amplifier we removed .. the problem is solved .. most likely it is insurance ..
you by_ 2011-06-27 16:43:46
08.05.2020 15:43 # 4
Burak07
I changed the insurance, not from insurance, but in vain: / I went to our industry, the guys said you will get 0 tapes! such a mindset and a place cannot be a place I hate the town where i live, they cost me without any solution: @ thank you for your help :(
08.05.2020 15:43 # 5
Guests
tape is the original tape or the market tape we know .. ??
08.05.2020 15:43 # 6
Burak07
JVC brand tape
08.05.2020 15:43 # 7
Guests
arrow..
You said that I changed the fuse .. did you notice that the fuse you cut? Did you notice .. well, when it happened, the smell of burn came, that is, it gives a smell in plastic melt or such a smell .... do you ever get electricity to the tape ... if you answer I will try to help ...
08.05.2020 15:43 # 8
Burak07
[QUOTE = You by_] ok ..
You said that I changed the fuse .. did you notice that the fuse you cut? Did you notice .. well, when it happened, the smell of burn came, that is, it gives a smell in plastic melt or such a smell .... do you ever get electricity to the tape ... if you answer I will try to help ...
[/ QUOTE]
There is no smell of burning, electricity is coming to the tape, but it does the work of removing the CD. There is no rest. I added a youtube link and try it from there.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 9
Guests
remove the tape 10-15 min from the car. then connect it back .. i took the cd out in the video and it doesn't take it back again i guess cd ... the tape is locked officially ...
you by_ 2011-06-27 17:28:35
08.05.2020 15:43 # 10
Guests
If this is not resolved in this way, there are switches in the tapes that understand that the CD is in. You definitely have the problem .. In this case you need to find a good auto electric.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 11
Burak07
I solved the problem Gülme I found a place that makes a music system, I showed it to you, you probably got the fuse from the main insurance, it was previously connected to the contact, now it works independently, the problem is solved.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 12
Guests
You are welcome bro .. how happy you got rid of 2 TL come on your eyes are bright :))
08.05.2020 15:43 # 13
artes34
ersin abi, I opened a malfunctioning issue in my tape, on my 2nd page, while the subject was opened again, my cd player also failed, while it was in progress, the smell of burn came, it is not working.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = artes34] ersin brother, I opened the defective thread on my tape, on my 2nd page, now the subject is opened again, my cd player also failed while looking at the burnt smell came on and it does not work original peugeot cd-radio reason why you think [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Take a look, no more :)) You are at the bottom of our nose. "Blink"
& nbsp;
If there is a burning smell coming from the tape, you can conquer your soul. At this point, you need to show the electronics a rugged tape repairer ...
08.05.2020 15:43 # 15
artes34
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = artes34] ersin brother, I opened a defective thread on my tape, on my 2nd page, now the subject was opened again, my cd player also failed, while I was on the cruise, the smell of burn came, the original peugeot cd-radio is the reason why you think [/ QUOTE] < div>
& nbsp;
Take a look, no more :)) You're on the bottom of our nose. "Blink"
& nbsp;
If there is a burning smell from the tape, you can read it for the soul. At this point, you need to show the electronics a rugged tape repairer.
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 15:43 # 16
Guests
1: if you turn up the volume too much, the sound outputs are burned.
2: take a look at the fuse.
< / DIV> 3. Have you dismantled the original tape or someone else ?? If this is something, they have forgotten a bare cable from a place that took a chassis.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = artes34] ersin brother, I opened a defective thread on my tape, on my 2nd page, now the subject was opened again, my cd player also failed, while I was on the cruise, the smell of burn came, the original peugeot cd-radio is the reason why you think [/ QUOTE] < DIV>
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
If there is a burning smell coming from the tape, you can conquer your soul. At this point you need to show the electronics a rugged tape repairer ...
[/ QUOTE] & nbsp;
& nbsp;
I did not look directly at the subject when I acted on the subject .. woe after my nose :))
08.05.2020 15:43 # 18
artes34

I did not disassemble the tape, when the smell of burn came, I went to the electrician immediately said that it was electricity, let me change the tape, he said that this tape is over, I got it installed again, now I am not going to turn up the sound, but the owner before me could have opened the car for 4 months now.

08.05.2020 15:43 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = artes34] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = artes34] ersin brother, I opened a defective thread on my tape, on the 2nd page, my cd player also failed when the subject was reopened on the 2nd page. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
If there is a burning smell coming from the tape, you can conquer your soul. At this point, you need to show the electronics a rugged tape repairer.
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Bosver are all excuses "Blink"
You don't have to come to meet to meet. We are within walking distance, you can come to & nbsp; capa as well as & nbsp; & nbsp; "Grin
& nbsp;
No entry to the forum "Laugh" & nbsp; The important thing is ...
08.05.2020 15:43 # 20
artes34
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = artes34] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = artes34] ersin, I opened a faulty thread on my tape, on the 2nd page, now the subject is turned on again, my cd player also failed, while the cruise smell came on, the original peugeot cd -Radio reason is your problem [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Take a look, no more :)) You're on the bottom of our nose. "Blink"
& nbsp;
If there is a burning smell from the tape, you can read it for the soul. At this point, you need to show the electronics a rugged tape repairer ...
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Bosver all of these are excuses "Blink"
You don't have to come together to meet. We are within walking distance, you can come & nbsp; capa as well as & nbsp; & nbsp; "Grin
& nbsp;
No entry to the forum "Laughs" & nbsp; The important thing is ...
My brother, you just ask, my income form is neglected. my workplace is not far away, I am late at work but I can join the forum "Wall" [/ QUOTE]
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”