Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Solve my 206 x line problems please

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
28.06.2021 14:19 # 1
Mesutaslan
Friends, I bought a vehicle 2 weeks ago, I put it in the appraisal and it was said that there was no problem, except for minor things. But I made a long journey on Saturday, the car is overheating. Before I set off, I put the radiator water on, and the water runs out in the evening. Since I use it automatically on slopes, the vehicle is forced in 1st gear and this makes the engine tiring and overheating. It's overheating on the flat road, too
. >3. My problem is that in automatic gear shifts, the speed is around 2 thousand when switching from 1 to 2, and at 3 thousand 500 rpm when switching from 2 to 3. If it is from 3 to 4, the card stays stable at 3 thousand and does not beat at first to 4 e. I take my foot off the gas, I give the gas again, then suddenly the cardaj jumps out, it shifts dead at 4 o'clock. This happens sometimes, but it is disturbing.. What should I do with this vehicle, where do you think there is a problem and which master should I take it to in Istanbul on the European side..
28.06.2021 16:19 # 2
talip206
If there is a lack of water and there is no leakage anywhere, the gasket may have burned out. If so, it will both fall out of traction and burn a lot. It also causes more damage to the engine. Show it to a master as soon as possible, if it gives water to the oil, the bearing may wrap and cause much more serious damage.

Pull out the dipstick and see if the color of the oil has changed.
28.06.2021 22:17 # 3
Mesutaslan
I took it to my brother master, he said the engine oil has just been changed, he said there is no problem in the oil.. He changed the water reserve tank together with the hose. But there is a small water flow in the radiator, he said he will change the radiator together with the thermostat. What do you think is the reason for the excess fuel consumption? The temperature decreased a little more when I put the new tank and hose, but there is still heat. The master said it will go away when the radiator etc. is changed. But my mind still burns so much fuel. When you fill the tank, there is a smell of gasoline in the car..
28.06.2021 23:10 # 4
talip206
Raise the seat of the rear seat. There is a black round plastic cover there. Remove that cover. You reach the place where the gas pump and the float are located. If there is gasoline around, there is a leak. The smell cannot be coming from elsewhere.
Because your vehicle is a classic fully automatic torque converter vehicle, it burns much more than a manual. Factory data is 10 liters per 100 km in the city. You can compare accordingly. (The situation is the same for all brands)
Although the rates you mentioned seem high to me.
To determine the net, you need to fill the tank again and measure. The indication can be misleading. It burns a little on the long road, but. The solution is unfortunately LPG.

The constant increase in temperature is not a good thing. While the radiator is being changed, have the fan relays and fan resistance next to it checked. Do not use the tool in this way, it will cause great damage.
29.06.2021 08:31 # 5
Mesutaslan
I will replace the radiator and the thermostat, but are the fan relays etc. separate parts? There is a small leak in the radiator. The water is flowing drop by drop. The radiator seems to be rusted in the bidet. The radiator will explode if we put antifreeze in the water tank, said the master. As for fuel, I calculated it. It burns 1.5 TL per km right now. It's too much. It's not a truck, so this vehicle is a 1.4 engine.. I looked under the car with a bidet to see if there is any fuel leakage etc. There is no liquid etc. on the ground. I filled the tank last night, let's see what happens next.. Give me a solution to my problems please I need your support
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”