Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Solution to stop when the gear is idle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:28 # 1
bakar16
Hello friends, I hope I will explain how I have solved the stopping problem in my vehicle.

Model: 206 1.4 8V LPG
Signs of the problem: Especially when I was at lpg, when I shifted the gear downhill, there was a fluctuation in the revolution and a stop near the stop. The vehicle first descended up to 450-500 revolutions, then stopped directly and stopped.
The solutions I have tried are:
1) I thought that the problem was caused by the LPG system, I completely renewed the 15-year pre-order (I got an atticfast OBD), the traction of the vehicle increased, but unfortunately it stopped again.
2) I cleaned the MAP sensor with oil-free contact spray obviously I did not see much benefit, but it is useful to clean it, after all, it is a very simple process.
3) I bought and replaced the Delphi brand oxygen sensor, the stop event noticeably decreased. (after installing the new sensor, it will be useful to do the battery disassembly).
4) I removed the idle engine and throttle and cleaned, I did not touch the throttle position sensor.
5) I disassembled the coil, its tires had oxidation. I cleaned it completely, including springs inside the tires, and then I applied a little sandpaper (I did not replace the spark plugs, it was new anyway) .

My advice to those who have this problem; First check and clean the throttle idle motor and coil . After doing these procedures remove the battery-connect structure (10 minute wait there take care of her rule) If your problem persists, replace the oxygen sensor, that I had already researched the life of an average of 150 thousand km.

Edit after 1500 km: I used 1000 km mixed in and out of the city, I never encountered problems such as cycle fluctuation, stopping

bakar16 2020-03-10 22:21:31
08.05.2020 21:28 # 2
sonerkyl
thank you for the information. Many masters ignore this kind of health procedures, they know, but they don't want to deal with it, but change it. as if we are printing money.
08.05.2020 21:28 # 3
Asimlee
I changed the oxygen sensors because of the same problem, I traveled about 600 km, did not stop, but there was a fluctuation in speed
08.05.2020 21:28 # 4
bakar16
[QUOTE = Asimlee] I changed the oxygen sensors due to the same problem, I traveled about 600 km, did not stop but there is a ripple fluctuation [/ QUOTE]
Disassemble the throat butterfly and clean it thoroughly with idling motor, check whether the coil and tires are oxidized, then remove the battery and it will likely be resolved.
08.05.2020 21:28 # 5
Asimlee
[QUOTE = looks16] [QUOTE = Asimlee] I changed the oxygen sensors due to the same problem, I traveled about 600 km did not stop but there is a ripple fluctuation [/ QUOTE]
Disassemble the throat butterfly and clean it thoroughly with idling motor, check whether the coil and tires are oxidized, then remove the battery and it will likely be resolved.
[/ QUOTE]
Master, I wanted to clean the idle engine of the vehicle, but the master said he was buried in the throat throttle and was with the idle engine. So there was no idling engine to clean. They said that the only remedy we could not see in the coil was the replacement
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”