Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

solenoid changed, became worse

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:53 # 1
arachnid
solenoids have changed. the oil has changed. my car has become worse. it never goes. I sat crying. There was no problem when the engine warmed up. it doesn't matter now. The car reflects again, snow stop errors, knock. We started the car in the first gear, the car started to work immediately before the arrival of 2 thousand gear knock. I keep pressing the gas sweetly. third gear knock switch and snow stop lights and the car remained in third gear. It doesn't improve if I turn it on or off. & nbsp;

was talking about solenoid brakes under another topic. it was written that the new solenoids are 100h, and when the new solenoid is installed, the software should be discarded. What do you say, should I go to the authorized service just for software?

revision?

When I connect it to the computer, it gives grip error.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 2
koliva
The software must be discarded with new solenoids. I don't know if it is the source of your problem, but at least the master doing the solenoid replacement should have known it. & Nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”