Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Software (help) in gasoline vehicle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 21:00 # 1
RP393
Hello, I have 206 XS 1.6 8v gasoline + LPG vehicle.

I see videos about exhaust blasting and exhaust fire on the internet. Are these just software? What should be done mechanically.

The vehicle now has filter + catalyst cancellation + original middle muffler + probe silencer exhaust. The cutter also has a nice voice, but how do I do the explosion.

I'm waiting for your help..
08.05.2020 21:00 # 2
emrahi
[QUOTE = RP393] Hello, I have 206 XS 1.6 8v gasoline + LPG vehicle.

I see videos about exhaust blasting and exhaust fire on the internet. Are these just software? What should be done mechanically.

The vehicle now has filter + catalyst cancellation + original middle muffler + probe silencer exhaust. The cutter also has a nice voice, but how do I do the explosion.

[/ QUOTE]

Suddenly turn the steering wheel 45 degrees to the left or to the left while driving at 180 speeds.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 3
RP393
[QUOTE = emrah] [QUOTE = RP393] Hello, I have 206 XS 1.6 8v petrol + LPG vehicle.

[/ QUOTE]

Suddenly turn the steering wheel 45 degrees to the left or to the left while driving at 180 speeds.
[/ QUOTE]

It is sad to see that the forum has fallen into these states. Have fun on your own
08.05.2020 21:00 # 4
sonerkyl
What is Flame kit (Flame kit) It is called the system that ensures that the non-combustible (so-called cig) gas burns in the cylinder block at the exhaust outlet. Technically, it does not contribute to the vehicle or its performance. It is an application made only for visual modification purposes. Since the combustion gas causes a certain amount of pressure, it can create a pushing force that cannot be taken into account. Under normal conditions, when exposed to high heat or any flame, the raw gas thrown out of its smell and color is not noticed. Catalyst (catalytic converter) is canceled and performance exhaust is installed in the vehicles in order to let the engine out the burnt gas and reduce the engine load. Performance exhausts generally have a wide hollow tubular structure. It is based on the principle of minimizing the gas discharge load in the cylinders by easily expelling the gas without any resistance. This performance application facilitates the output of unburned gas in the same way. Especially when the circuit breaker system used to prevent the engine from entering high speeds is activated, the spark plugs stop ignition (called as electricity cut) and the air / fuel mixture inside is exhausted from the exhaust without being burned. This raw gas causes it to be burned out by an ignition system installed near the exhaust outlet and the flame is released as a result of combustion at the exhaust outlet. It emerges in the form of a pressurized (pressurized) flame with the exhaust gas pressure and combustion pressure, like the lighter called turbo lighter outwards. A spark plug or similar ignition device, located close to the exhaust outlet (around 10cm), generates high voltage with the help of an ignition coil, as in the engine's ignition system, resulting in an arc in the spark plug placed in the exhaust outlet. This arc, which is created, causes the fuel / air mixture to explode, as in the engine, causing a flame to form in the exhaust outlet. In order to provide more flames, the ignition coil is powered off and the gas is released and the engine is discharged without burning the gas, especially in vehicles using a distributor ignition system. Thus, the flame continues to emerge from the exhaust until the electricity is given again or until the engine stops.Let's do it ourselves? By taking an electronic ignition system from a single spark plug system, a suitable nut is mounted with a source close to the exhaust outlet, for example, 10cm inside. The electronic ignition system is mounted to operate continuously in the system or to be operated manually. When we enter the circuit breaker or stop the ignition, the ignition system in the exhaust will be activated and our raw gas will be burned at the exhaust outlet. If we insert the spark plug that we will insert into the exhaust outlet, we can damage our exhaust system with the pressure of the explosion. Placing it as close to the outside as possible will help reduce pressure in the exhaust and protect our system.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 5
sonerkyl
NOTE: Please do not comment on the terms that friends wave or mock each other. It is free to have the modified vehicle pushed to the vehicle. Not considering the discomfort that people will cause to the environment is related to one's own conscience. Please be careful about this.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 6
RP393
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] NOTE: Please do not comment on friends as they wave or mock each other. It is free to have the modified vehicle pushed to the vehicle. Not considering the discomfort that people will cause to the environment is related to one's own conscience. Please be careful about this. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks for your valuable information and suggestions, Soner bey ..
08.05.2020 21:00 # 7
sonerkyl
You are welcome, brother, but this type of work will have to be done by a skilled and experienced master.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 8
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] NOTE: Please do not comment on friends as they wave or mock each other. It is free to have the modified vehicle pushed to the vehicle. Not considering the discomfort that people will cause to the environment is related to one's own conscience. Please be careful about this. [/ QUOTE]

+1 Clap
08.05.2020 21:00 # 9
HasGur

I PARTICIPATE 100%

On the other hand, who knows the number of people who swear at the built-up areas of the exhaust blowers!

Hasgör 2018-09-21 07:56:13
08.05.2020 21:00 # 10
KILIC

+207
08.05.2020 21:00 # 11
emrahi
[QUOTE = HasGur] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] NOTE: Please do not comment on friends as they wave or mock each other. It is free to have the modified vehicle pushed to the vehicle. Not considering the discomfort that people will cause to the environment is related to one's own conscience. Please be careful about this. [/ QUOTE]

I PARTICIPATE 100%

On the other hand, who knows the number of people who swear at the built-up areas of the exhaust blowers!

[/ QUOTE]

In the middle of the night, there are people who pass by the site and blow up my brother, I usually have at least 5 filled soda bottles next to the kitchen glass, the house is on the 10th floor. If I coincide with the U-turn, some have a bottle break on top. If the folks will go to work in the morning, have a patient, have an elderly, have a barely sleeping child, an explosion, alarms for all cars and workplaces, and if they do not think about them, this is a matter between him and his conscience, we cannot interfere. My throwing soda should be respected, which is related to my own conscience.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 12
RP393
[QUOTE = emrah] [QUOTE = HasGur] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] NOTE: Please do not comment on friends as they wave or mock each other. It is free to have the modified vehicle pushed to the vehicle. Not considering the discomfort that people will cause to the environment is related to one's own conscience. Please be careful about this. & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

100% ATTENDED

On the other hand, exhaust Who knows the number of people who swear at the detonator! "height =" 999 "width =" 999 "border =" 0 "/>
[/ QUOTE]

Half past night passes by our site and detonates Brother, I usually have at least 5 filled soda bottles next to the kitchen glass, the house is on the 10th floor. If I coincide with the U-turn, some have a bottle break on top. If the folks will go to work in the morning, have a patient, have an elderly, have a barely sleeping child, an explosion, alarms for all cars and workplaces, and if they do not think about them, this is a matter between him and his conscience, we cannot interfere. I should also respect my throwing soda, which is related to my own conscience with me. It is only a matter of taste and I am blowing in exhaust outside of the city, and I have not disturbed anybody in this regard until today. If I do, I suggest you take your plates and complain to the necessary authorities. € 521;
08.05.2020 21:00 # 13
emrahi
[QUOTE = RP393] [QUOTE = emrah] [QUOTE = HasGur] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] NOTE: Please do not comment on friends as they wave or mock each other. It is free to have the modified vehicle pushed to the vehicle. Not considering the discomfort that people will cause to the environment is related to one's own conscience. Please be careful about this. & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

100% ATTENDED

On the other hand, exhaust Who knows the number of people who swear at the detonator! "height =" 999 "width =" 999 "border =" 0 "/>
[/ QUOTE]

Half past night passes by our site and detonates Brother, I usually have at least 5 filled soda bottles next to the kitchen glass, the house is on the 10th floor. If I coincide with the U-turn, some have a bottle break on top. If the folks will go to work in the morning, have a patient, have an elderly, have a barely sleeping child, an explosion, alarms for all cars and workplaces, and if they do not think about them, this is a matter between him and his conscience, we cannot interfere. I should also respect my throwing soda, which is related to my own conscience with me. It is only a matter of taste and I am blowing in exhaust outside of the city, and I have not disturbed anybody in this regard until today. If I do, I suggest you take your plates and complain to the necessary authorities. 😉
[/ QUOTE]

Sir, of course it's a matter of taste. I'm not throwing stones at every modification I see. But the freedom of people ends up where the freedom of others begins. I called the police twice in such events, neither incoming nor outgoing. When I saw a policeman in the parking lot, I chatted in a humorous language, "Can't the neighbor find a cure for the exhausters?" I called 2 times, I said there was no incoming or outgoing. The friend said, "My teacher, in Esenyurt, is there a queue for the thief, the snatcher, the usurper, the toasters," he said with a smile. Any other suggestions & nbsp; "Thumbs
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”