Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Soft sounds from the back.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:17 # 1
baroff
Hello friends, I will share with you a disturbing problem in my car.

When 2 people got on the back seat of my car, when I got on the road when I got on the bumps, I came to the master, he says that the springs were cut. Do you do it for me or how does it explode me
08.05.2020 17:17 # 2
Barut
What is the brand of the vehicle? if it is 206, it is torsion instead of spring, and if the problem is torsion, it may be salty price.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 3
Bugra
When I entered the pit before, I was coming from behind. I showed it to the master, the tires of the rear shock absorbers are gone. we did not change sound. Maybe yours is dead.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 4
fatihgg
[QUOTE = baroff] Hello friends, I will share with you a troubling problem in my car. do you think it would make a problem for me or how much it explodes me
[/ QUOTE]
Springs If it is interrupted, you are already aware of your vehicle, your vehicle is lower than the same models, the height is higher, I think it is your choice because the springs are cut together, and I think it is your choice instead of the cut bows, but I think I will get rid of them, I will be on the road. There are many comments and discussions. There is no problem according to some of them. I do not want to discuss with anyone "Smile" & nbsp; these are legitimate.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 5
impact
walla also comes from me but there is no sound when 2 people sit back and no sound is empty. I suspect wedges ..
also where is my conqueror filter & nbsp; "Smile" < / b>
08.05.2020 17:17 # 6
fatihgg
[QUOTE = impact] walla also comes from me but there is no sound when 2 people sit back and no sound is empty. I suspect wedges ..
also where is my fatih filter? / B> width = "17" border = "0" alt = "Smile" title = "Smile" /> & nbsp; no filter filter "LOL"
08.05.2020 17:17 # 7
baroff
I thank you all for the comments. What is the original spring cost for me 2 front 2 rear. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:17 # 8
_semihk_
If my brother is 206, there is a mistake. There is no spring in the back of the 206s
08.05.2020 17:17 # 9
baroff
[QUOTE = _semihk_] brother if the vehicle is 206 there is a mistake. There is no spring in the back of the 206's [/ QUOTE]

206 1.4 My HDi xline model, I don't know much, I ask you here. I throw pictures of the vehicle from right to left & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:17 # 10
ufuk91
[QUOTE = baroff] [QUOTE = _semihk_] if my brother is in 206, there is a mistake. There is no spring in the back of the 206's [/ QUOTE]

206 1.4 My HDi xline model, I don't know much, I ask you here. I throw pictures of the car from right to left & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

206 there are no springs in the rear, there is a torsion, there are springs in the front. I have a rattling too, the master torsion is problematic, but it does not cause any vital trouble.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 11
gngburak
The sounds that come must be from torsion.
my advice 250-350 cost find the lathe yourself negotiate bargain 100tl maker, 250tl maker,
08.05.2020 17:17 # 12
baroff
What harm would it do if I did not?
08.05.2020 17:17 # 13
ufuk
Hello Friends, for a year, my car was coming from the back and the sounds were coming and it was shaking excessively and I solved this problem last week, maybe I wanted to write it to help, if it comes from the back, it is caused by the balls in the axle. I used it like this for more than 1 year, recently the right rear wheel started to wobble, the axle is lowering and turning the lathe, I made it paid 300 TL, there is no problem right now.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 14
_semihk_
do not be afraid if it does not sound like pugs, it is strange that it does not sound :))
08.05.2020 17:17 # 15
baroff
[QUOTE = _semihk_] do not be afraid if the pugs don't sound like this is strange.) / / QUOTE]

. If there is no problem, you can have a sound :)
08.05.2020 17:17 # 16
_semihk_
I have mine for 1 year my brother .. I haven't seen any trouble

08.05.2020 17:17 # 17
baroff
Let me update the subject once again, I showed the master that the last torsion should go to Bursa, it will cost at least 500-600tl.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 18
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = impact] walla also comes from me but there is no sound when 2 people sit back and no sound is empty. I suspect wedges ..
also where is my fatih filter? / b>. two people ain't got no sound left scabies I thought I was going to load the back, even until I found the sounds "LOL"
08.05.2020 17:17 # 19
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = baroff] Let me update the subject once again, I showed the master that the last torsion should go to Bursa, it would be at least 500-600tl of expenses, it would be strange to hit the bumps, it disturbs the inside from the outside. / QUOTE]
I think it makes the ball hum. Also, if you want something to manage. Lift the car up and take it and move it without loading the lever torsion connections. It is obvious that what makes you loose is what I have forgotten about it, but since the trash is worn, it makes a sound. There is nothing left when you change them. Your skill in removing them is now a little bit "LOL"
08.05.2020 17:17 # 20
baroff
[QUOTE = rockwaryumm] [QUOTE = baroff] Let me update the subject once again, I showed the master that the last torsion should go to Bursa, it will cost at least 500-600tl. [/ QUOTE]
I think it makes the ball hum. Also, if you want something to manage. Lift the car up and take it and move it without loading the lever torsion connections. It is obvious that what makes you loose is what I have forgotten about it, but since the trash is worn, it makes a sound. Nothing is left when you change them. Your skill in removing them is now a little bit "LOL"
[/ QUOTE]

Well, you say nice and beautiful: D I do not have my own lift in my house. Also thanks for your answer.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”