Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Snarling Sound From The Front

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:19 # 1
Mehach
Today, at noon, there was a constant grunt in front of my vehicle, or rather a sound like `har har`, no warning lights were on. Is it something important, friends? I started to be afraid because for the first time on the feast I will go the long road and go 300 km .. "Shocked"
08.05.2020 16:19 # 2
Guests
benefit from looking at the road before war, god bless you stay on the road and have a headache ...
08.05.2020 16:19 # 3
by_imp
I do not know him, I do not know him, there is a peak between 2500 and 300 revolutions in my vehicle, even if the gear does not notice, the idling is coming, but it is not heard from outside and it does not come from the glovebox.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 4
Guests
The grunt will probably be at the air inlet or outlet of the engine. Listen carefully, if there is no metal sound, check the air hoses of the car, then check the exhaust pipe with the mufflers from the manifold to the end of the exhaust. It is not a big problem, I guess. n o ne ">
08.05.2020 16:19 # 5
Mehach
[QUOTE = by_imp] honestly, I do not know him, my vehicle also has a peak between 2500 and 300 revolutions. > Just like if it comes from inside the glove box or console, let me just check if the speed is increasing. Did you find a solution?
08.05.2020 16:19 # 6
Mehach
[QUOTE = 06ilhan06] wheezing will likely happen at the air inlet or outlet of the engine. Listen carefully, if there is no metal sound, check the air hoses of the car, then check the exhaust pipe with mufflers from the manifold to the end of the exhaust.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you I will check for your descriptive answer. I think there is no metal sound. The exhaust had changed last week, in winter maintenance ..
08.05.2020 16:19 # 7
by_imp
[QUOTE = Mehach] [QUOTE = by_imp] honestly, I do not know him, I do not know the gear in my car between 2500 and 300 revolutions. / div>
Just like if it comes from inside the glove box or console, let me just check if the speed increases. Did you find a solution?
08.05.2020 16:19 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE] if it does not come at a very high speed
08.05.2020 16:19 # 9
Ucyuzalti
The same sound exists in my car, if I touch my foot lightly while the sound sounds & nbsp; the sound is cut off, but we still have time to come and try.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 10
by_imp
But there is no sound in the low cycle, I looked under the hood today, the gentle laughs, but I don't think you came from there.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = Three Hundred] The same sound is present in my car, if I touch my foot lightly while the sound is coming & nbsp; the sound is cut off, but we still have time to come and try. [/ QUOTE]

If I touched the clutch, it would have passed, my friend does not like to speak very well, but the clutch pressure will make the ball in the center in the future. He's been using it for months now and there is nothing & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:19 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = Three Hundred] The same sound is present in my car, if I touch my foot lightly while the sound is coming & nbsp; the sound is cut off, but we still have time to come and try. [/ QUOTE]

if yours cuts off the clutch by touching the gearbox's ears or gearbox it may be a ball.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 13
Guests

The situation in the master is related to the clutch ball
08.05.2020 16:19 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] [QUOTE = Three hundred below] The same sound exists in my car, if I touch my foot lightly while the sound is coming & nbsp; the sound is cut off, but we still have time to come and try. [/ QUOTE]

If I touched the clutch, it would have passed, my friend does not like to speak very well, but the clutch pressure will make the ball in the center in the future. He's been using it for months, there is nothing in it & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
+1
08.05.2020 16:19 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = NiyO] [QUOTE = Three Hundred] The same sound exists in my vehicle, if I touch my foot slightly while the sound is coming, & nbsp; the sound is cut off, but we still have time to come and try. [/ QUOTE]

the situation in the master is related to the clutch ball
[/ QUOTE]
< br>
+1
Reviews
08.05.2020 16:19 # 16
Ucyuzalti
Hmm, as a result of using it like this, I wonder if it causes a problem, it doesn't bother much "Laugh"
08.05.2020 16:19 # 17
Ucyuzalti
Well, I have been using it for a very long time, and it only makes this event between 2000 and 3000 cycles, not any other time. I'm going to be out of charge, I'm fine & nbsp; "Don't
08.05.2020 16:19 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = Three Hundreds] Hmmm does not cause much trouble as a result of using it like this, it doesn't bother much "Laugh" [/ QUOTE] I use it, my master said no problem. Replacing the clutch ball is a long task, so when it comes to the replacement of the pad, the complete replacement will already change for now. you continue exactly, my friend, when the change km comes, the room will be renewed automatically
08.05.2020 16:19 # 19
Ucyuzalti
Satin right now I am not in a position to change it if I wish. Whatever, let's continue until the industry is not on the way until the industry & nbsp; "Laugh"
08.05.2020 16:19 # 20
Guests
You can use it this way as long as it doesn't grow too much because my father has a palio (something like a wheelbarrow) that sound never stopped and he used it smoothly. Well, I don't know how he is using that car. While driving at a speed of 90 km, the speed is 3000, worse, the truck will come across, and my legs are not coming up. This is what we do, the clutch ball sounds, whatever you do. Anycan is a strange car I don't like at all. ; what ">
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”