Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

smoke from the gearbox :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:02 # 1
mustafah
Yesterday evening at 7 am, while going to Çorum direction, while the car was speeding up slowly after stopping at the red light in Sungurlu district, the engine speed suddenly sprang up to 6000 revolutions as if the gear was wasted, the vehicle did not accelerate and then the smoke started to emerge from the hood. I pulled the vehicle to the right with the fear that there might be a fire in the vehicle, but I did not stop the engine because it could be hot. I opened the hood with a fire tube in my hand, but the engine area was working perfectly. Burned iron and rubber-style scented smoke came from the gearbox. I loaded the vehicle into the tow truck through the motorhome and sent it to a private service in Ankara, I could not switch to Ankara because I had a job on Saturday. When I spoke to the master on Saturday night, they said that the vehicle did not walk, that there was a noise coming from the gearbox and that they disassembled the gearbox, but due to the intensity, the control process remained on Monday. When I asked about the prediction of the reason, they said that the torque convector might have been scattered. When I first bought the car, a torque converter was repaired through a acquaintance, the price was 1000 TL between the repair and the original part, but it seems like it would cost me the whole gear if it was 1000 TL, I think it might have been damaged in other parts of the gearbox. I am waiting for your comments and suggestions. This weekend this event made an incredible morale depression, so I think I can even ask for zero complete al4 gearbox that is available tomorrow. If I have not remembered before in this forum, I have seen in the past range that a friend bought the complete gearbox at a price of 3000 TL. If I find it at this price, I will buy it because it is like no repair
08.05.2020 17:02 # 2
MagicPerformance
A pale price for a 3000 TL gearbox is selling the engine including the gearbox at those prices. We bought a 206 gti engine transmission on the market a month ago.
08.05.2020 17:02 # 3
mustafah
gearbox automatic only manual I think you thought?
08.05.2020 17:02 # 4
monur
The revision of the torque converter is 300 TL, considering that it damaged the worst gearbox, the burners have burned the room is not a very cold figure. Get well soon.
08.05.2020 17:02 # 5
mustafah
I clearly think of zero & nbsp; torque & nbsp; converter and complete transmission overhaul. Because the torque converter had been repaired before, but it went 5000 km. I have to get inside because of the production. I feel like the pieces will be left in half unless they change with their originals. That smoke smoke of the car made me very uncomfortable here "C
08.05.2020 17:02 # 6
ekinoks44
Get well ... I am afraid when the transmission of automatic transmission passes ... I hope it does not cost much.
08.05.2020 17:02 # 7
mustafah
Friends, the subject will be like a ghoul but my car has been repaired in a private peugeot service in Ankara, but the gearbox is still troubled, I can not go the long way, is there a place where I can provide me a zero price4 1.6 gearbox & nbsp; "Cry"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”