Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

smoke from the engine oil cap :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:12 # 1
atlasbm
SA friends
I had put my car on sale and when it took the friend to the buyer, the engine said it was over. Think about it now :( the reason is that when he opens the oil cap, the smoke coming from there and the smoke coming when he pulls the oil stick. :( When I asked my master, there was a certain amount of smoke in every diesel vehicle. The fact was that I had a dilemma :( I don't want anyone to take the stab of the car after all.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 2
soneroo
From the moment you start your vehicle, your engine oil circulates between the moving parts inside the engine and prevents possible wear, so your vehicle's engine gets hot during this circulation & nbsp; and the oil circulating in the heated engine also warms up. As a result, the hot engine means hot oil, and when the oil cap is opened, it is quite normal to emit smoke.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 3
koliva
Smoke comes and is normal.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 4
atlasbm
Thanks a lot for your comments on friends. You sprinkled water in my heart. When he pulled the dipstick, there was some smoke coming out of it, is that normal? some friends said words like when you pulled the dipstick, smoke shouldn't come. There is no problem in my vehicle's traction, the first starter. If this smoke is normal, unfortunately, we become victims of the master, who is not very good at his job :( already very much for your comments and help.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = atlasbm] many thanks guys for your comments. You sprinkled water in my heart. When he pulled the dipstick, there was some smoke coming out of it, is that normal? some friends said words like when you pulled the dipstick, smoke shouldn't come. There is no problem in my vehicle's traction, the first starter. If this smoke is normal, unfortunately we are the victim of the master, who is not very good at his job :( they are already very much for your comments and help. [/ QUOTE]

It is normal but the amount of smoke is also important. So a little smoke is normal.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 6
furkan
oil vapor is separate smoke is separate if it is really smoke it is exhausted but oil vapor is normal
08.05.2020 17:12 # 7
furkan
the best is the engine performance test
08.05.2020 17:12 # 8
hhuzun
from the hot engine & nbsp; Beyez steam like steam .... smoke went a little strange to me .....
08.05.2020 17:12 # 9
atlasbm
Thank you guys for comments. If I can, I will add a video presentation to the site.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 10
zubeyir35
Which brand and type of oil do you put? I think it's very important in oil. I was generally putting castrol edge 5/40 oil on my vehicle, neither did one drop of oil nor smoke. In the last maintenance, the service put totalin full synthetic 5/40 oil at 8 thousand km. I think I would like to try this full synthetic oil of castrol, I think at least 2 times better quality, if you say one is 70tl and the other 120tl is expensive I think it is quality. Because full synthetic oil in our vehicles should not be easily burnt. If it is burning, this will be a reduction in heat as in me. Do you ever have a decrease?
08.05.2020 17:12 # 11
atlasbm
zubeyir35 & nbsp; dude, the oil of the car has just changed, but I don't know which brand was installed but I will find out tomorrow. As you said, experience is important and I definitely try castrol edge 5/40 oil. Unfortunately, my friend in 307 bursa, I think we are a little attached to the psychology of the master nation that day. about what to say about the vehicle. the person who is the buyer does not understand your master, come from this job, this master is good, let's show it to him in this job :( I think the best is compression test. But I do not know if there is a candidate. I researched the device. I will also share the results here, friends, the amount of smoke and the resulting values. I hope it can be the solution to those who have these problems other than me.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 12
tellotello
Hi, maybe bosch car services can help. I try to contact a research. I hope there are also in Adana. While buying the vehicle, I had the tests done in one of the Bosch CAr services in Ankara.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 13
furkan
dynomoss test centers do the engine performance test if you can not take the vehicle up to 160 km speed and look at the horsepower they understand that they do not plug in and take the brain from the place, but as the friends say, there is a smoke cutter, but you have the right to eat, I think you have the right to go to the authorized service. By the way, pejo already uses total oils, it is the oil used by the services and it is one of the best quality oils. In order to understand the engine condition, the oil cover is opened and the cover is put on the oil hole and gas is given.If the cover flares, the incoming air and smoke will show the state of the engine, but not everyone can understand it best run the engine and install it to the gas if you see the smoke from the exhaust at 3 thousand cycles. if there is white smoke, there is danger
08.05.2020 17:12 # 14
furkan
http://www.dynomoss.com/motor.asp
08.05.2020 17:12 # 15
atlasbm
I talked to Bosch Car service. they were also implementing the system applied by the mechanic. When you pull the dipstick and not the device, if there is smoke like cigarette smoke, they said there is a problem :(
08.05.2020 17:12 # 16
atlasbm
As far as I know, dyno test is used mostly in horsepower measurements. values that can reach max. this will surely give an idea, but the compression test is like a different event, although it doesn't understand much. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:12 # 17
atlasbm
Excerpt: First of all, what happens when we take an engine to the master before purchasing to understand both the fault detection and the condition of the gras? The master looks at the exhaust from the exhaust, turns off the exhaust by hand and listens the engine, releases gas several times and then tells the prophecy about the engine .- " This finished engine asks for reconstruction "or, -" It goes a little more. "If you are a little conscious and read, you will be kept in the face of the answer," If there is no compression, the engine will not work, "you say," If we measured a compress or master. " However, motor compression testing is important. By doing a compression test: (one minute, where was the box of the compression device, let me read what's written on it, huh I found it) a-burn valves, b-broken rings, c-cracked cylindersd-cold pistons worn pistons, e-broken valve springs If there is no compression, the engine will not start, this is true, but even in the sense we know, the ignition takes place even if it is much lower than the limits determined by the engineering skill, and this does not mean that it is healthy. It is not possible to have information about the situation. In this case, you will not be able to benefit from any regulatory, preventive and restorative activities. What is blood and urinalysis in diagnosing a disease, comp. If you do not test, you will lose the cost of the world to a dead engine, you will not see the good. On the contrary, you will discard the engine like a monster like this. Another important issue is the compression difference between the cylinders (compression difference). Cylinders with more than the difference in compression are allowed; they have a buckling, crushing, tiring effect on the crank arm. As a result, the crank ta slacking at the best results (the irregular tipping sound heard when we leave the engine in compression) occurs. I went to various repairers to measure the engine compression. There was no compression tester, and some gave the satisfying information I wrote above: "If there is no compression, the engine will not start." I went to the place of the Onno master, whom I knew from his articles in autoshow magazine, and I owe him the basic information I learned about the engine. ("Onno master, I have a born-looking hawk car. While I wait for the letters to cut off the springs and put a set of steel rims and paynır, I will pass the opel vector on departures", the man who responded in the style of this kind of situation is not the case.) I said, this is the case. Do we do a compression test.-We do, but we say we have better leak test. We say air to the cylinders, where is the leak, piston or piston, or valve? no, ee is still missing. Brother it is not necessary that it is better. Don't do it, master, fesubhanallah. I do not know if I am on the wrong way. Why can not we keep the frequency with masters in Turkey. If it is wrong, let's not read these manuals, service books yahu.http: //www.dansmc.com/compression_test.htm How the master told me here.How to measure compression1 - Warm up the engine to operating temperature. - Disassemble spark plug cables and spark plugs. 4 - Before removing spark plugs, loosen the briaz and clean them with compressed air. 5 - Place the test device in the spark plug socket and press firmly. 6 - Pull the throttle fully, if necessary, open the throttle and start the star. Note the value on the gauge after turning. 8 - If the results are lower than normal, this time, make the measurement after adding a teaspoon of motor oil to the cylinders. 9 - Evaluation of the resulting results: a) If there is an increase in compression in the measurement after lubrication, it is in the leak segments, the engine requires rectification. b) Lubrication If there is no change in post measurement, there is a valve leak valve change i need etc.c) If the results are higher than normal in dry measurement, the piston connected carbon-soot and the combustion chamber narrowed.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 18
_pathfinder_
& Nbsp; Friends, almost all of us know that this situation is always caused by the vehicle engine, but when the situation is normal, we look for a fault in the vehicle.
& nbsp; Since the weather has already cooled down and the engine oil is hot, SMOKE-BLOWING VS control is done, and smoke increases due to the interaction of hot and cold air.
& nbsp; As an example, when we get out of the warm environment, it seems as if we are turning into smoke (water vapor) in our breath.
& nbsp; & nbsp; When he goes to the industry, the master says, open the hood in front of the workshop. What does Peugeot do .. of course it blows steam over its real state.
& nbsp; & nbsp; If the master vehicle you have taken has checked in a workshop with a normal temperature, the detection is correct. If Amaa has checked in front of the door in an icy weather, it is necessary to consider this issue, which I mentioned, 20% smoke will appear as 60% smoke in cold weather.
& nbsp; & Nbsp; I wanted to bring a different angle to comments as my personal opinion. Regards.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”