Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

smoke and shrinkage

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:44 # 1
emre koksal
Hi
When I want to speed up my 206 vehicle suddenly, when I go over 2000 cycles, it doesn't leap forward and it doesn't accelerate.
and while the trainer is in thrust, the gear shifts when it gives training, and when it is necessary, it creates dense smoke and the malfunction lamp is on.
Could it be turbo failure or be it related to air ducts?
Can you answer the problem and how much does it cost?
thank you...
08.05.2020 17:44 # 2
blinddark
Look at the hose coming out of the turbo, the big chance was torn
08.05.2020 17:44 # 3
emre koksal
thanks ... I will look ...
How much did it cost and where did you get it done?
08.05.2020 17:44 # 4
semus
If there is blue smoke, I think the car burns oil. If it fell out of traction, there may be a problem with its turbo .. I had my turbo repaired yesterday, it kept 300 TL.
08.05.2020 17:44 # 5
KILIC
Blue smoke: It is formed as a result of the excessive amount of engine oil coming to the ignition cell and burning. The reason for this is the wear of the oil rings and the valve records. Oil bath air filters, where the oil level is too high, can also oil the engine. White smoke: It gives the fuel particles in the smoke, which are white in the smoke. Generally, white smoke occurs as a result of cold working. White exhaust gas until a cold engine warms up; White smoke may appear initially as a result of condensation of water vapor inside. White smoke appears in the following cases; - Engine overheating. - Missing burning (Usually due to late injection). - Fuel spray hitting and accumulating on the cylinder walls. - Low compression. - Low volatile fuel. - Low seton number (very delayed ignition). 2013-06-26 12:51:48
08.05.2020 17:44 # 6
samet206
I recommend you to check your turbocharger turbo, which is one of the main reasons to smoke.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”