Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

smell of gasoline

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:04 # 1
Guests
Hello friends. My car smells of gasoline until it gets warm when it is cold in the morning, even when the windows are closed, it smells badly. How can I solve anybody having the same problem aceba?
By the way, hasim bey welcome, do you have an idea?
08.05.2020 14:04 # 2
Guests
Bidet had already written in the meantime, gears are shifting (it does not matter at the time of zooming and shifting).
I just changed the spark plugs, I did a complete maintenance again, even though I did it, but it still continues ???
08.05.2020 14:04 # 3
alfonzo407
friend, the cause of the smell of gasoline is the tank under the back seat, there may be a problem with its cover
or there may be a leak in the exhaust system.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 4
Guests
the exhaust has changed completely new, I don't think it will be the reason, but I will look at it, but if it is, the lpg is not a problem. but let me take a look at the tank lid .. thank you.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 5
hasimayaz
In cold weather, every vehicle can smell gasoline for the first few minutes. The first few minutes are normal, as the quality explosion did not occur. But it is still useful to have it checked. Has the air filter ever changed? there may be a mixture problem. It is better to have it checked in a service that can measure emission.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 6
Guests
Yes, Mr. Bey was new in terms of maintenance, but it was 2 months and I had complete maintenance again yag yag filt.benzin filt.polen filt. my air filter is already open air .. spark plug. gas butterflies. Lastly, I updated the software this week, there was tremor at idling, so the air conditioner was no problem. But the smell continues, it smells very intense.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”