Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sizzling from the front and back

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:52 # 1
cnrars
Hello friends,

There is such a strange problem that it is not essentially a problem but annoying. At the end of last month, I received minor damage from the back, the tip of the bumper was painted and the rear stop was broken, that's all, nothing more.

After that day, there is something strange in my car. When it accelerates slightly and on uneven roads, there is a very annoying sizzling from behind, sometimes an intermittent, sometimes ongoing voice. Like where the sound comes from.

I went where I had it, looked at the stop light, etc. He checked, he said nothing, there was nothing to sound anyway, he said at the back, which sounded as if it was coming from inside, I removed the thing I guessed as a pandezot on the tailgate, nothing changed, spare tire etc. I have removed whatever it is, but it does not change, I hit the tailgate, there is no sound, it comes from a new windshield similar to the same sound, it comes from the right windshield at the front, a frustrated sizzling backside. It is not possible to guess without seeing, but what are they?

Also, my air conditioner is digital, when I turn on the air conditioner, it sounds like it is coming from inside the tin, as if it is coming out of the tin.

Thanks.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 2
Alicilik
The hood plastic may be shaking with the effect of high speed wind.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 3
cnrars
I thought about it, the place I had made did something called a smart screw there (for the sound behind), the hood does not move, but the strange sound is coming from inside as if a screw is shaking, but there is no sound like it :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”